Dow Update

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Well it didn't pull back today as I thought it might. Just drifted slowly downwards. I still think it's overdone, and there are more positve signs by way of pos. divergence today.Tripple bottom formed at 9150....take a look at the daily chart in the next post that analyses fib retacements and similarities between the current chart and that of March this year......
Difficult to call still. Maybe a bounce, an H&S,maybe a pullback prior to more down...I like divergences and I trust trend lines, but are Fib. retracements just a fluke, or are they a good guide?
As an elliot wave, it's down legs got terminated today.

Attachments

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
dow fib charts....EOD

March to May rise had a first drop to 23% 10,890.Todays drop is also at 23% at 9150..The full drop goes to 62% or 8700 :(
If nothing else, you can plan for this as a longer term target if the drop continues...
Past Fibs. show that there is never much action around the 50% value,prefering to ride straight through in both directions.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock