Dow Jones EURO STOXX

marky

Hi Guys, i currently trade the Ym and are looking to trade a European market something like the Dow Euro stoxx or a component, Media or banks etc, 1 ofthe tools i use on the YM is the Tick indicator and i was wondering if there is a Tick indicator on the Euro Stoxx or even the Swiss market the Soffex.

Regards Mark

Stoxx & YM are very different. Consider FTSE futures of DAX as they are more similar. There is not a tick indicator im aware off.

thats actually not true at all dc stoxx, the stoxx is like a hybrid of the ES and the YM, it trades alot like the YM, but has the liquidity of the ES, it is actually the 2nd highest traded index future in the world behind the ES.

surely the FTSE & DAX are more similar to the mini dow in terms of volatility and price movement & market depth....

Many of my friends who trade the thinner markets like YM, Z & FDAX look at my FESX ladder and have no interest in it because its "too boring does not move ect..."...

I think its a matter of opinion so try them all out.
Also i don't believe that the stoxx components are really liquid enough to be worth trading.

Is there a website i can market internal data for the stoxx

e.g. new high/lows

advances / declines

volume etc

thanks

HI,
Did anyone ever find out where one can find market internal type of Data for the Eurostoxx???

Also known as delta charts or market balance.

Check out www.fin-alg.com, they might have one for that instrument. They have one available for ninjatrader, but I'm not sure what else it's available on.

re: EuroStoxx 50 - you will probably have to create your own watchlist and figure out the internals yourself