Dow 2010

bizb8my0psivozrm4.gif

Seeing some bearish divergence and also a pin bar would suggest a move down right now. Price now 10880 should be good for a few points but I should point out we are in a minor bullrun so set those stops.

looking to buy 8921 for any old timers out there looking for relaxed trade over summer time should be good for 2400:cheesy:

Lets see DC. I'm now bullish on the DOW after a good downward movement. Yesterday saw bullish sentiment on the FTSE however the US markets decided to errode that for some reason. WIll give them a day or 2 to realise we are out of the woods. DOW is a BUY.

Lets see DC. I'm now bullish on the DOW after a good downward movement. Yesterday saw bullish sentiment on the FTSE however the US markets decided to errode that for some reason. WIll give them a day or 2 to realise we are out of the woods. DOW is a BUY.

which sentiment are you refering to?

agreed with the bit about the woods, but until the fat lady sings and I get the price Im happy with money stays off the table, target still 2400 point rally, my guess is you like my price better than you did when I posted a couple of weeks back

Anyone thinking of going short soon? Bring up a daily chart draw a few lines..what do you see? The only reason I have a stop loss right now on my short is that Intel posted some fine results afer hours. Deficit worse than expected however. Today (Weds) could be quite interesting. Saw a pretty largish sell off in the minutes leading up to end of trading...however after hours INTC and pretty much the whole tech sector moved back up and then some.