Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
its testing bottom too many times - probably will not hold... in which case visit back to 7800

8175 and 8270 are too important..
dow1119auw3.png

Last edited:
Its been a gentle up and down for the last 2 hours. I find that this often precedes a sudden move. I rather favour up but could go either way imho

Guys,

I'd like to add some perspective here, and so I'd respectfully suggest that you stand back and look at a couple of basic charts - and, where I've very helpful (IMO) drawn some triangles for you to consider in terms of the recent price action and the wider and more general down trend?

Does this help at all?

Cheers

Mayfly

Attachments

• S&P 500_20081119.gif
    S&P 500_20081119.gif
    74.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Dow Jones_20081119.gif
    Dow Jones_20081119.gif
    71.8 KB · Views: 214
Citigroup CDS spreads widen, shares fall

Bank takes on $17 billion of SIV assets, shuts another hedge fund

By Alistair Barr, MarketWatch
Last update: 2:07 p.m. EST Nov. 19, 2008Comments: 34SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Citigroup Inc. credit-default swap spreads widened and its shares fell Wednesday after the bank took on more than $17 billion in assets from structured investment vehicles and shut another hedge fund.
CDS spreads on Citi (Last: 6.29 -2,07-24.8%)

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/stor...34DA4901487}

Thanks Mayfly

Maybe it's something local to me but your pics won't download ?????
:confused:

hi mates :) ...i think dow it's going to finsh green today :)

.........anybody think it's good to buy Oil with target Cristmas or around that time :)

.........anybody think it's good to buy Oil with target Cristmas or around that time :)

I think Opec will want to turn the taps off but Russia and others need the revenue so much. Difficult to call.

What are you expectations are we going to have a drawback to 8450 or will we drop
futher down 7250 end this week and next week.

I hope o can jump in a bit higher. :smart:

Status
Not open for further replies.