Dow 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked in (+30), will alook to add to position if we get 20/100 crossover

Yes, entry was based on 1 min stoch set at 14,3,53 & macd (histo) having completed +divergence

Looking for Price open and close above 100ma, waiting for 20, then I will (given circumstances) look to add to long

Yep, got in stoch cross again after 20/100 cross at 12808, all trades locked in at 12828

Position closed out, trade 1 for (+80), trade 2 for (+20), (+100) in total, thats me done for the day, happy trading

Getting the entry right is always difficult, what t/f do you use and what indicators for entry Camb?

When I am Day trading I use 100min MA crossover as well as RSI and Stoch. Today I was slow to spot the bounce off support from 26th Nov at 12725/35. Suppose I was wary of getting in too quickly (always a problem) because the 100 MA hadn't been crossed but the index moved so quickly off support I went ahead anyway.

When I am Day trading I use 100min MA crossover as well as RSI and Stoch. Today I was slow to spot the bounce off support from 26th Nov at 12725/35. Suppose I was wary of getting in too quickly (always a problem) because the 100 MA hadn't been crossed but the index moved so quickly off support I went ahead anyway.

why not try " just " using a MA on a different time frame - if its too close,it will be too near to the price - and you need some space to try and establish the trend either long OR short -
using the RSI and others can sometimes just confuse things -

Status
Not open for further replies.