Donald Trump will lose to Bernie Sanders

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Stock Market and Donald Trump:

Media knows doodly and keep talking about the Trump bump and bla bla. None of these clowns know anything about TRENDS so the bullshit keeps getting propagated.

The uptrend began in March 2009. Obama reign was underway. That very same trend is continuing. Donald did not start any NEW trend. Its the same Obama-era trend that is ongoing.

The only thing Donald can say is that the Trend sped up after the 4th wave that ended. February 2016

But since I like Donald I will not give him any heat about this sideways, devastating to most, trend since January 26, 2018.

This trend when over will crush Donald. He knows it.

alan5616

Established member
672 48
Iraq war

Fibo was attacked verbally by businessmen in Singapore, Thailand and elsewhere with, "what is wrong with you Americans?" +++++++ I took a big hit.

And who brought that war on? The forefathers of these cats right here - Britland with their lies and deceit. And they are doing it again by going after Iran and trying to get Donald to buy their age-old shenanigans to instigate a war to lift their crumbling empire that is now just one giant sh*thouse with Brits having moved in droves to other countries to escape. I know this intimately as the predominant expat population is British. They hate Americans, yes, that's a given its universal just like it is here at T2L.

Remove UK and Israel from the world put them on an orbiting island so they are never near us, all wars will cease in a heartbeat. Both countries try to manipulate America bigtime. The latter is so emboldened by the jewish connection to the White House that they are likely to get careless and do some stupid shit and its over for all of us.
You nailed it!

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
We've heard prophecies of a doomed US economy in the past. Somehow, it, always, seems to bounce back stronger than ever.

I'd give this type of comment a moment's pause while you consider this: 40% Americans have 2+ jobs, one ain't enough no more, housing is killing and maiming causing oupouring into the streets of homelessness and on and on and on ............... revolution?

This is the longest bull market in History. Nothing goes up forever. the essence of the market is up and down. A bullmarket that rises non stop with no significant correction is

SUSPECT

cash out and go to the sidelines and enjoy your spoils in a Bear Cave. At major junctures in the stock market trend, the HERD gets slaughtered thinking the way you just stated. Take all profits out and enjoy

We are closer to a TOP than a BOTTOM. that in itself should give the stute trader pause.

Hide and watch. Tsunami of epic proportions might just be around the bend. Who ever heard of the dow Jones having to be propped up the way it has been by both the FED and donald. Ridiculous!

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Even my best friends, even my best friends, they don't know
That my job is turning Lead into Gold
That I cannot turn Mexicans in when I drive and see them crossing the 405 freeway to enter California
That I look the other way
That past presidents should have taken care of the WALL problem decades ago
That living next door to Paradise and not able to enter is a mind blowing agony
That a Mexican woman pregnant entering a hospital MUST be serviced with a smile regardless the scam
That I condone anybody brave enough to get past guards and enter the USA. Its what Fibo would do.
That God will not judge a Mexican badly for trying to have a better life in the USA.
That God has sit this one out. Fibo don't got no solution to this complex stuff.
That As long as Fibo does NOT betray humanity (the poor & destitute), God will keep the inspiration flowing in my trades
That God will dissolve the sorrow every time Fibo sees a woman screaming with her baby shrapnel-ed by a US war.

I was a Democrat before Donald showed up. Then they ganged up against him, something that I cannot stand, a gangbang, pisses me off to no end. Then everybody ganged up even more against him. Tell me, how could Fibo side with his enemies? Impossible!

Even though I'm a Democrat.

The issues of humanity are so hard to solve, I don't know whether I'm coming or going. Lost in the wilderness. Can't even wake up in peace in the morning without some WAR going on or getting underway somewhere - on such a small planet. Is it any wonder that nobody visits - so we think we are the only Life in the Universe, a space so large that travel is measured in light years and now lately vibrational frequency

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden ...................................

Not a single one of these traders are favored by God the way God favors a MAN like this ..... see clip below - its just a movie but its very real. Happen often? Happens in 3rd world countries? Yes, in spades. Happens south of the border? In spades. Happens in America too? Yeah. God does not judge by nationality. He sees only this ................. trader hits rock bottom and throws up a near death final prayer. To show his might, God puts his dying trader up against the VATICAN (big bucks = Dow Jones) - just to prove a point. The Angel of God is sent at the same time to prevent any idiot from accidentally taking out the trader by unforced error.

Then it gets underway. The Vatican (Dow Jones) don't got a chance, they've lost at the starting gate and don't know it

So can a normal trader in the pits losing like mad and near death, make a comeback? You're damn straight. Apply the Law of the Danger condition and bypass everybody you know and go straight to divinity and then grab a cup of coffee and wait. It will come.

None of the cats in the top line are favored by God. None! Easier for a camel to pass thru' the eye of a needle than for any one of them to go to God's country.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Donald Trump & Bernie or Warren or Biden ..... or anyone else ................

Want my vote? Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I'm Mr. Nobody and its not up to me or even the group of us who thinks like this but we gots to try and let it be known how we feel .................

Whoever got the balls to sh*tcan Saudi Arabia and Israel in one shot, gets my vote of the century.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73

Want my vote? Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I'm Mr. Nobody and its not up to me or even the group of us who thinks like this but we gots to try and let it be known how we feel .................

Whoever got the balls to sh*tcan Saudi Arabia and Israel in one shot, gets my vote of the century.

RE: Israel:

God's people? Don't make me lafffff. Look what they did to his son. Then when Mel Gibson pointed some of the stuff out, they went after him and cooked up all sorts of stories about him. They were always faking evidence but now with time they've learned some new methods. Penetration into the FINANCE division of organizations is their forte and then place a stranglehold on the populace. NO VIOLENCE or WAR required. JUst cut off the billions in aid and stop supplying them with weapons. They are no true friend of the US. They manipulate us to no end. Obama tried to put a halt to this but the trillionaires halted the success before it got out of hand.

Donald has severe penetration into his family. Hare to defeat. They're IN. We're in trouble.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73

Re: Saudi Arabia

They HATE America and Americans. That's the bottomline. They despise America and the West. Third world country women who are enticed there to work with the promise of big bucks soon find that upon arrival their passports are seized for safe keeping by the employer or the the man of the house they are to stay at. Applies to most but especially to household helpers, maids, nannies etc.,

Then the rapes start. The girls have no recourse. The Police side with the Men. That's just the way it is.

Yeah, I heard, women can now drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternative source of energy? These cats will be gone, gone, gone.

Way back there is some evidence that the United States was considering invading Saudi.

High percentage of the 911 terrorists were Saudis.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Constitution has suggested and advised .............

Stay out of the affairs of other countries - its none of our business.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Mexico:

WE love Mexico. We love everything there is possible to love about Mexico. Expats living in Mexico? Trillions hahahaha. San Miguel de Allende is now almost all American :):):)

Personally my method of expat-ing is very different but hey, each to his own style. I go where there are NO Americans or Westerners if possible and interact with the real stuff 100% unadulterated. Hard to find such locations? NO. I drove single-handedly all thru' Chiapas, el D.F. (Mexico City) and then on into Guatemala, where the odds of getting shot were super high. Not a single incident - and the pleasure of the scenery and food and fine people? Outstanding! And these are the people I'm supposed to agree to building a wall to block them? NOT Fibo. Why? What if I was born there and had a crappy job and could not support my family? I'd be on the next coyote excursion into the United States or die trying. That's just the way it is.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Donald Trump:

I am marking time now as the Trade talks have reached some kind of level where "sell the News" might apply. I ain't sure but am well aware how treacherous markets are to rope the innocent IN. Then Wave 3 down begins and kills 'em all. You see, for there to be maximum destruction, they must be all or nearly all in, otherwise BEAR of W3 has not done his job. Most traders and investors have at least figured it out by now that the entire purpose of the stock market in terms of sentiment is to make fools of as many as possible and thus far it has succeeded in spades over the decades

If the Dow Jones turns south and takes out the December 2018 lows and does not recover, Donald will lose ground on an exponential basis. I say "does not recover" becaue there is still the possiblility of the Expanding Triangle pattern. So even if December lows are taken out, Donald can still be saved by the Triangle. If he is thusly saved, then WAVE 5 will take the Dow JOnes to new highs easily. In which case, Fibo would get a nice kick in the ass too.

We wait and see

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
There appears to be a new Sheriff in town. If Stock Market collapses, Bernie takes the reins but the Sheriff might kick his ass. Too soon to tell? Yeah. WE need more time to observe. hahahaha, the plot thickens

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,720 73
Ann Coulter saw it too. It wasn't just FIBO. We both saw that it was only Bernie who could beat Trump - nobody else. Had Bernie not backed down and kissed ass to let Hillary be the lead horse, we would be in a totally different situation right now. Totally different.

At 1:09 Ann sees it the exact same way I do.

Notice how Ann + Fibo fced 'em all in the panel and I wasn't even there, but Ann was. Retards galore! Ann buggered 'em all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock