Donald Trump will lose to Bernie Sanders

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Comparing UK to USA, no need to go further than this - same as Boris vs Trump, Thatcher vs Trump, Blair vs Trump ..................... frog's pussy vs Panama Canal

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Has anybody REALLY noticed? I mean really noticed? CNN, MSNBC and other Media outlets have completely abandoned their claim to unbiased reporting and have descended into outright war against Donald.

Who's winning?

Donald has fcked 'em all and hasn't even come once yet.

Now really, what kind of a pussy fella sees the mob hammering of a guy and backs the mob? Only a pussy.

Its gotten to the point where I canceled all Cable channels for months and months now - staggeringly stupid people to watch. For one thing, these people are 100% reactive, they can only tell what has already happened. Real pros make stuff happen. Donald is one such cat. Chris Cuomo on CNN = wimp. Donald can smoke this clown in a heartbeat.

News Media is finished, end of an era.

The fella that turned the world upside down and its only 3 years.

Want to bet against him? NO sir. But only if the stock market dives bigtime, will I place that bet of thread title. Yeah Bernie will win if Stock market dives big.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Look at the chart pattern of the United States Indexes since the worldwide TOP of January 26, 2018

Donald became a market timer after being hammered by the drop into the Christmas lows. He swore to hissself, never again to let it happen.

So now move forward and notice how he has bailed the market out at each juncture at the appropriate time by one or two tweets about something positive re: China trade etc.,

He is now totally aware of the 200-day moving average's elasticity and coefficient of restitution .........

just taking the NY Stock Exchange composite Index he has 14 instances of the 200-day ema halting declines or preventing rallies. THE Donald is no fool. He now knows this. Would not surprise me one bit to hear him say shit like this on press conferences, stuff like the 200-day moving average.

You heard it here first.

How long can this go on? Fck knows. But, what a guy! Presidents before him could do this? :):):)

alan5616

Established member
675 50
Donald scores big in the book of Fibo

Donald may score big in the book of Fibo but, he is hell bent on destroying America's reputation as the land of the free.

I really hope that Bernie Sanders displaces him from the Presidential office.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Donald may score big in the book of Fibo but, he is hell bent on destroying America's reputation as the land of the free.

That destructive top honor goes to W. 1 million Iraqis killed and nobody has yet gone to jail.

There is a new Axiom in town: Stock Prices have everything known to Man figured into the equation at any given time except for acts of God and George Bush.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Look at the chart pattern of the United States Indexes since the worldwide TOP of January 26, 2018

Donald became a market timer after being hammered by the drop into the Christmas lows. He swore to hissself, never again to let it happen.

So now move forward and notice how he has bailed the market out at each juncture at the appropriate time by one or two tweets about something positive re: China trade etc.,

He is now totally aware of the 200-day moving average's elasticity and coefficient of restitution .........

just taking the NY Stock Exchange composite Index he has 14 instances of the 200-day ema halting declines or preventing rallies. THE Donald is no fool. He now knows this. Would not surprise me one bit to hear him say shit like this on press conferences, stuff like the 200-day moving average.

You heard it here first.

How long can this go on? Fck knows. But, what a guy! Presidents before him could do this? :):):)

Donald does it again - right when yet another trendline was creaking/breaking. This one too has a nice gap. All it took was to say, "good things are happening in the trade talks" :)

Which president EVER could do this? How far can he take this? I mean, we are in a bend in the trend situation and every time he says somethings bad , dow Jones crashes, something good, Dow jumps 300+. How long will this go on? Like I said, aafter the thrashing he took at the Decemeber lows he must have decided its best not to let the Dow get too much under the 200-day ema. :)

The entire subject of the mighty Dow Jones and Donald Trump, the President of the USA deserves a giant

ROFLMAO

May he live a long life and continue to entertain FIBO like no entertainer ever could

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Dig this:

Us Consumer Sentiment climbs to a 3-month high

(and all the while they are suing , scourging, impeaching, harassing Donald Trump)

They just cannot defeat this Man. The million dollar per year CNN stars come on and cry incessantly and the talk is always about Donald. Bill Maher just can't stop talking about Donald. Polls come out that show he is losing ground left and right. But he continues and lifts the Dow Jones. :):):):):):):)

What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Dig this:

Us Consumer Sentiment climbs to a 3-month high

(and all the while they are suing , scourging, impeaching, harassing Donald Trump)

They just cannot defeat this Man. The million dollar per year CNN stars come on and cry incessantly and the talk is always about Donald. Bill Maher just can't stop talking about Donald. Polls come out that show he is losing ground left and right. But he continues and lifts the Dow Jones. :):):):):):):)

What a country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Federal appeals court rejected Trump's appeal re: tax returns :):):):)

These guys have the hots for this president like one can't even imagine. They just don't realize, the dummies that THEY will never ever see his tax returns, hahahahahaha.

ROFLMAO

I personally don't give a sh*t about his tax returns or anything else. The only thing I care about is that he is the best-est entertainer in Politics EVER. Before him, Politics was such a boring subject, I'd switch the channel in under 1 minute.

And I look at the competition .................... Joe Biden, Eliz. Warren, Bernie, one boring cat after another.

My solution and suggestion is to make donald President forever, no more term limits

ROFLMAO

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Technical analysis:

For the first time in my trading I am considering the possibility that Donald might replace all of TA. The patterns in Dow Jones are not working no more. Only THE Donald is creating the moves and the moves are all sideways confusing train rides

ROFLMAO

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Donald may score big in the book of Fibo but,

opposite methinks becasue he knows that if the Dow JOnes crashes and cannot reverse before the 200-day ema is broken, America is finished. He knows this. None of the haters know that there is no more patriotic cat than Donald. For him its always his pockets and America FIRST. He is furiously trying to save America every damn week with these tweets about the Trade War

Hahahahaha, what a game, what a country, what a president! :)

alan5616

Established member
675 50
opposite methinks becasue he knows that if the Dow JOnes crashes and cannot reverse before the 200-day ema is broken, America is finished. He knows this. None of the haters know that there is no more patriotic cat than Donald. For him its always his pockets and America FIRST. He is furiously trying to save America every damn week with these tweets about the Trade War

Hahahahaha, what a game, what a country, what a president! :)
We've heard prophecies of a doomed US economy in the past. Somehow, it, always, seems to bounce back stronger than ever.

Bernie Sanders would be a force for good for most US Citizens. Not least would be the introduction of a health care system for everyone, irrespective of that individual's financial status.

His presidency would nullify the hawks in the White House who want the US to be in a perpetual state of war. Thousands of young American service personnel have died in pointless wars, along with millions of innocent civilians. It's time to call a halt to this lunacy.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
We've heard prophecies of a doomed US economy in the past. Somehow, it, always, seems to bounce back stronger than ever.

Bernie Sanders would be a force for good for most US Citizens. Not least would be the introduction of a health care system for everyone, irrespective of that individual's financial status.

His presidency would nullify the hawks in the White House who want the US to be in a perpetual state of war. Thousands of young American service personnel have died in pointless wars, along with millions of innocent civilians. It's time to call a halt to this lunacy.

Agree that Bernie will be good, he is my choice on the Democrat side. Wish he had not succumbed to the pressure to kneel before Hillary Zod in the last one - his base was shocked at such spineless kowtow - that no doubt the party talked him into. Big mistake. Had he run, he would have won IMHO. And I would celebrate.

Agree about the hawks. Agree about wars, agree about our servicemen and women. Fibo is a peaceful Man, don't believe in war. In fact, have studied the psychology of war to such a degree that as they say only if you can place a number on it, can you claim you understand to a good degree and more ........................ ( WARS involving whites and non-whites do not register in the psyche of the whities unless the level has crossed 40 non-whites killed to 1 whitey. That's the ratio. Cross 40 and its only then whitey can't sleep and his conscience bothers him)

He got rid of Bolton, didn't he? One thing, Donald does not want war. the story of George Bush is etched in his mind. He knows the consequences. His war is the Dow Jones and the 200-day ema. He is winning this war thus far - but for how long?

Reactions: alan5616

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,002 123
Iraq war

Fibo was attacked verbally by businessmen in Singapore, Thailand and elsewhere with, "what is wrong with you Americans?" +++++++ I took a big hit.

And who brought that war on? The forefathers of these cats right here - Britland with their lies and deceit. And they are doing it again by going after Iran and trying to get Donald to buy their age-old shenanigans to instigate a war to lift their crumbling empire that is now just one giant sh*thouse with Brits having moved in droves to other countries to escape. I know this intimately as the predominant expat population is British. They hate Americans, yes, that's a given its universal just like it is here at T2L.

Remove UK and Israel from the world put them on an orbiting island so they are never near us, all wars will cease in a heartbeat. Both countries try to manipulate America bigtime. The latter is so emboldened by the jewish connection to the White House that they are likely to get careless and do some stupid shit and its over for all of us.

Reactions: alan5616
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock