Doge to the Moon

Wadegrimm1

Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that began in 2013 as a joke. It's a satirical homage to bitcoin, created solely for the intent of eliciting a few laughs.It's named after an internet meme featuring a Shiba Inu dog with poor spelling habits, hence "doge" rather than "dog."Early last week, Dogecoin prices soared after Tesla CEO Elon Musk said he was working with the cryptocurrency's developers on "transaction efficiency," only days after suspending Bitcoin car purchases.
After Musk's tweet late Thursday, the famous cryptocurrency, which started mostly as a joke but has seen an astronomical rise this year, jumped 32 percent above $0.52.Coinbase's plans to add the commodity to its website in the coming weeks aided the price increase.“I'm collaborating with Doge developers to increase transaction efficiency in the system. He described it as “potentially promising.”It isn't the first time Musk has mentioned the possibility of using Dogecoin to make Tesla purchases. The billionaire asked his fans if they wanted "Tesla" in a Twitter poll earlier last week.

Last edited:
Perhaps Elon coud take a moon trip.
Preferably one in a neighbouring galaxy.
That would be potentially promising indeed.

🚀✨(y)

I hold both made decent money of Doge holding out for a payday with Shib .
Memecoins they may be but always potential to profit

I also think money can be made from memecoins. It just depends more on the hype than on anything else. Doge has been mostly pretty stagnant lately, Shiba Inu seems to be more potent on the short run.