Does your broker...

TheLastBear

...run a Facebook page? Would you follow it? What would you expect from it?

Thanks for your responses.

Yeah he does. It's interesting, because I can read its news and important information straight away, when I still talk with my friends. He already announced contests there and make some interesting polls. I would more expect some substantive information like articles and interviews. It would be nice)

Yeah he does. It's interesting, because I can read its news and important information straight away, when I still talk with my friends. He already announced contests there and make some interesting polls. I would more expect some substantive information like articles and interviews. It would be nice)

That's good. There are several brokers who use Facebook for special promotions.

Financial industry is killing for every new member. Money spent for every new costumer can be from 400 to 500 $... Crazy

Yes, my broker runs facebook page. It's very informative because it has forecests and major broker's events

its just another marketing channel and the need to stay alongside other competitors

focus on 3 things regarding brokers

N

Now everybody moved to social media to connect other people and for promotion of particular services or other things. May they will also do the same things

its just another marketing channel and the need to stay alongside other competitors

focus on 3 things regarding brokers

N

Yes, that is true but there are still differences in the way brokers use social media.