does anyone use MS8 or TS2000?

sledgehammar

G'day all
this is my first posting here- be gentle lol :LOL: .
does anyone have any experience with using either MS8, TS2000, or even neuroshell trader for forex trading? If so, where can you get historical data and live data from? if you have experience with any 2 together, can you also give your perosnal perspective/choice.

i'm a forex trader of 3 years and my strategy is simple but effective. i trade intraday using 2 MAs to show entry and exit points. however, using MAs one is always trading behind the initial move, hence my desire to know more about the above platforms.

TIA, GTs to all ;)

I use TS2000 but not for Forex trading. There are any number of datafeeds that could be used. Which broker do you trade with ? and what do you require from using a new software package ? The reason I ask is that you appear to be wanting to use new indicators.

Paul

Hi Paul

I currently use Refco and Fxcm. i have used a number of indicators including bolliner bands, rsi, even the ichomoku cloud. however, as i mentioned in my initial posting, i would like to give something like metastock a whirl to see if it can improve my trading. cost is not a real issue. i'm prepared to folk out on a good platform and data feed. i suppose i'm just a little confused about which to go for hence my inquiry about using these platforms with forex.

TIA

I would have a look at other threads on here with under the Forex heading as there are bound to be others who can help you with this better than I can as I dont trade Forex.

Paul