Does anyone on here use auto trading robots

I'm am 100% automated. I have a few EAs running + my own app using IG REST Api to trade options.

Find a profitable EA if you can.
I could point you towards literally 100s that are rubbish.

That's true, unfortunately. You have to sift through a lot of useless EAs to find one that works and even then you need to test it extensively under different circumstances before you trust it.

Hi do especially anyone use auto trading robots if so are they any good.

Perhaps you may like to re-consider your question. Try putting it around the other way.
How much would you consider paying for a reliable and PROFITABLE EA ?

If that was the initial question I would have said yes. A profitable EA pays back its initial price rather quickly.

I wonder if some platforms are not more congenial to EAs than others ?
The largest numbers probably use MT4/5. But maybe they are not as good as a paid for platform. Anyone.

I have been using MT4 since I began trading years ago and I have no complaints. I did try MT5 for a while, but I ended up returning to MT4.

Technological development has long impact on our day to day life. And we can’t deny the fact that even foreign currency exchange traders are receiving the favor of technologies. Today forex traders are enjoying the chances of using robot trading system in their trading journey where a trader can be sure that the orders of his trade executions will be executed automatically via software whenever these orders reach to specified values as per the instruction of him.

I have just started testing the third robot system that I have designed. It was programmed up in MT4 by a third party.

Hopefully this one will be more profitable and have smaller draw downs.

I have just started testing the third robot system that I have designed. It was programmed up in MT4 by a third party.

Hopefully this one will be more profitable and have smaller draw downs.

I hope it works out well then. I've only ever used pre-designed robots, I've never designed my own.

EAs have pluses and minuses .......on paper they should deliver well as long as system is good ...but operational and technical issues with platforms can get in the way and cause losses

N

I have had MT4 robots coded up on my specifications but they didn't perform profitably.
Trying another one at the moment and hoping for better end results when it is finished being coded.