does anyone know what comes after globalization?

Trollllllilisation?

This better be better than your invention thread.....which is not hard.

Trollllllilisation?

This better be better than your invention thread.....which is not hard.

:) don't hate, i already made a prototype. It was easy! i just need more money now to make it work. Tape isn't as strong as i thought it was, but its good for a prototype. By the way, im still letting people drop some cash on this.

I don't see why it wouldn't sell, it' s obvious makes the job so much easier and is an improvement to the tool construction workers use every time they work. Health concerns are minimal, as in you got to be strong, no construction worker isn't, there really isn't anything else.

Serfdom?

Seems like the old crisis reaction solution. Global currency crises, coordinated, and the solution could be one money.. Or at least a major new currency unit. Bancor

#4 is integration or synthesis or consolidation
although my first choice was crocoduck too :D

what is your point in all this, by the way?

#4 is integration or synthesis or consolidation
although my first choice was crocoduck too :D
what is your point in all this, by the way?

hahhaha you've technically got it right. It depends on how you use consolidation and integration. Please clarify?

the point of this is to see how aware you humans are of the nature of structure. It goes deep. The universe is naturally chaotic and yet it is absolutely under control. It is too much to explain over the internet, it would be better to discuss this in person but im sure you don't want to meet and i don't really care to. However if you are interested, study on the brain, spirituality, science, reality, interpretation and anything that has to do with deciding how you see things.

You may have this right, KEEP THINKING FRIEND!!!!! THEE ANSWERS ARE NEAR!!!!!

hahhaha you've technically got it right. It depends on how you use consolidation and integration. Please clarify?

the point of this is to see how aware you humans are of the nature of structure. It goes deep. The universe is naturally chaotic and yet it is absolutely under control. It is too much to explain over the internet, it would be better to discuss this in person but im sure you don't want to meet and i don't really care to. However if you are interested, study on the brain, spirituality, science, reality, interpretation and anything that has to do with deciding how you see things.

You may have this right, KEEP THINKING FRIEND!!!!! THEE ANSWERS ARE NEAR!!!!!

Blue Pill or Red Pill

How did you get it to start at 1:40?

:) its funny because the matrix is a great analogy as to what reality is. Literally reality is like the matrix but without the machines controlling us. We don't have those kind of machines yet. Im not kidding you, study the brain, science, reality and perception and you will agree with me.

Last edited:
How did you get it to start at 1:40?

I have control of your computer....:devilish:

...but seriously...

(1) Underneath the clip, click 'Share'
(2) Underneath the URL box, click 'Options'
(3) Select the option 'Start at'
(4) Use the URL in the box

or

You can right click on the video and select 'Copy video URL at current time'

I have control of your computer....:devilish:

...but seriously...

(1) Underneath the clip, click 'Share'
(2) Underneath the URL box, click 'Options'
(3) Select the option 'Start at'
(4) Use the URL in the box

or

You can right click on the video and select 'Copy video URL at current time'

thank you hacker

the point of this is to see how aware you humans are of the nature of structure.
of course, i got it right technically, i'm a technical analyst :cheesy:
seriously, i was hoping you would clarify it for us.
and what do you mean by 'you humans'? :eek: are you not one of us?

"and what do you mean by 'you humans'? are you not one of us? "

hahahahahahaahhahaha most i've laughed in the last few hours.........haahhahahaha

Where should we put economics step in the whole globalization? Does it mean that forex will be dead and we will use the only one currency? What for did I spend the whole time learning and trading??)))

I red in some blog:
"With the acceleration of ongoing Globalization market conditions have changed consequently affecting the value and volatility of national currencies. In European Union the euro EUR has replaced many local currencies. The U.S. dollars even still maintaining its powers has been challenged by the Renminbi (RMB). Many other currencies are pegged to the U.S. dollars and the euro EUR to avoid fluctuations and harmful volatilities. The power of such unification of Global currencies is used by some countries such as China and Germany to maintain growth, the weakness of such unification of Global currencies consequence for many countries such as Greece and Spain to accumulate huge national debt and many more other countries to deepen into genuine poverty. As everything else in the process of Globalization there are winners and there are losers as well. "