Does anyone autotrade with City index?

It there a trading API ? Do you have a link.
Hi Tick.com, on my live account there is a tab "Automated Trading" with a drop down menu strategy back tester, trading systems, then trading systems builder. and choose either C# or VB. However when I phoned City index they said it cant be done even though I backtested some of the standard systems they had on the platform. The automated trading tab is not available on a free demo account. I was told that I had to use MT4 to trade bespoke strategies. So I had mine programmed for me from the MQL website. Just working through a couple of minor issues. IG index seems to have a variety of inputs of trading systems,Api's, Mt4, DMA etc. Do you autotrade?

In general for a trader to ask a programmer to develop and test strategies is about an impossible mission.
10+ years with automated trading.

In general for a trader to ask a programmer to develop and test strategies is about an impossible mission.
10+ years with automated trading.
The EA works well, the only issue is that now and then I get an "invalid stops" error and no trade is executed. I think that this is because the entry stop order is too close to the market price. It is too good to give up on as it has produced over 1000 points on the Dow in just 4 weeks. I have bought a book on programmig MQL4 it is very similar to Tradestations Easylanguage. The strategy is very simple, no indicators no trailing stops no fibonacci , no support/resistance