• Sometimes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

AuthenticFX

I recently wrote something on my blog regarding a candlestick recognition chart I use. The responses I got from people were interesting, to say the least. Being a big user of candlesticks myself – they figure highly in one strategy I use, although not all strategies – I was surprised to find that some people did not consider forex candlesticks patterns to be at all important, at least to them in their specific approach to trading.

I was wondering if I could get some kind of indication from other folk here as to whether or not they use candlesticks on a regular basis?

I don't use candlesticks to illuminate my trading practices, not since getting electricity from the National grid. So,my eyes don't hurt anymore.
Summary -don't trade by candle light -fit an electric light.

No silly. He's talking about a candlestick recognition chart. Sometimes people get confused. They go into the hardware shop and ask for fork handles by mistake. The chart shows the difference between them.

And what's the difference between 'sometimes' and 'occasionally'?

I recently wrote something on my blog regarding a candlestick recognition chart I use. The responses I got from people were interesting, to say the least. Being a big user of candlesticks myself – they figure highly in one strategy I use, although not all strategies – I was surprised to find that some people did not consider forex candlesticks patterns to be at all important, at least to them in their specific approach to trading.

I was wondering if I could get some kind of indication from other folk here as to whether or not they use candlesticks on a regular basis?

I use candlesticks all the time but only because I haven't a good reason for not doing so.

Ronnie

No silly. He's talking about a candlestick recognition chart. Sometimes people get confused. They go into the hardware shop and ask for fork handles by mistake. The chart shows the difference between them.

Showing your age Sigma :LOL:

I don't think it matters. If you can profit from them, then by all means use them. I use candle sticks to perfect my entry. I keep an eye on the macro economic events as well