Do you know any sites like forex peace army

cristio

Hello,

I have a question do you guys know sites like forex peace army or even better sites where they show you the best trading systems?
Thank you

I'm a member of forex peace army and they are a good site. they give good advice on forex companies that might take your money (scams). Read through it very carefully it is caulk full of information. Of course those of whom it has some negative information about they have written back and said negative stuff about the customers also so theirs that.

Hello,

I have a question do you guys know sites like forex peace army or even better sites where they show you the best trading systems?
Thank you

There actually aren't any sites like FPA. It's probably a nice hole in the market :)

The next best option would be to check forums like this one. Donna Forex is also good to find others that are using automated systems like EA's or signals.

Forex peace army is a good site to discuss about Forex but I can recommend babypips.com for newbies in forex. There are lot of subjects about Forex to learn.

Stay well away from anyone selling systems.
No one would sell something that works.
You'd either just trade it yourself or get decent backing.
Same thing applies to most of the signal sites as well.

You want something that works.
You have to do the work.
Let someone else do the work, and they will just take your money,
leaving you with nothing of value and a depleted bank balance.

Read, research, google, ask here.
Don't waste your time on any of the other crap.