Do you have an "edge" in your trading?

Perhaps he's having another of his 'Titus Oates'' moments of quiet reflection...:D

Probably a much simpler explanation......needs some rest before night shift.

Attachments

• Superman_pizza_delivery.jpg
    Superman_pizza_delivery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
Come on NT. We're not going to let you off the hook. Prove to us that price movement isn't random.

Do it in the next post you make here or simply shut up.

I have made live calls in my journal

If my figuring is correct, this market is ready to advance into new territory which should be the mid to high 1260's perhaps by market close on Monday. Naturally I will be keeping a close eye to confirm.

You don't understand trading if you think it's all about making a live call at your convenience. I have stated in the past, that trading involves becoming proficient in doing 3 things.

1) Knowing exactly when to go long
2) Knowing exactly when to go short
3) Knowing when to abstain or remain flat.

These 3 things hinge on understanding that the market is not random.

I didn't realise that so many people are in the random camp. I really do have the edge!

Would you like me to prove to you that price movements are not random?

Ok, so you're actually incapable of proving any such thing. Let's just forget this comment, as either you didn't mean it, it was intended in jest or it was just your ego talking.

Got it.

I didn't realise that so many people are in the random camp. I really do have the edge!

So not only are you full of it, but you're not very clever either.

I also believe markets are not random, and am very interested to see "proof".

But your interpretation is that we all think markets ARE random.

Oh my, oh my.

So not only are you full of it, but you're not very clever either.

I also believe markets are not random, and am very interested to see "proof".

But your interpretation is that we all think markets ARE random.

Oh my, oh my.

Yes, fair enough.

I've taken off all trades pending your revelation.

Not that proving randomness one way or the other is the issue. What I'm exhilarated about and eagerly anticipating is you being able to prove anything.

And I've taken trades off not because your proof will influence my trading decision making process in any way; I just don't want to be in the market AND helpless with laughter.

I know what you want me to do TheBramble, but I'm not going to do it. Let's just leave it at that.
No, we wont just leave it at that.

You're finally admitting what we pretty much all knew all along; you're not able to prove non-randomness?

No, we wont just leave it at that.

You're finally admitting what we pretty much all knew all along; you're not able to prove non-randomness?

I'm not admitting anything. What you want is me to give you my methodology. I'd rather concede that I 'lost' this argument.

Where did you place your trades?