Do you get charged for deposits?

TheLastBear

I have came across brokers who charge for deposits and brokers who do not charge anything. Does your broker charge you and if yes why would you keep trading with them?

My doesn't and I wouldn't keep trading with it, if it was. I think I loose enough for being not to charge for my deposit )

There are quite a few brokers that say they don't charge you for depositing but if you read the fine print they say that their preferred deposit methods may charge you. In almost all cases the broker then gets a cut of that from the deposit broker.

Read carefully. Any company in any industry that charges you for a deposit or uses a money broker who charges you should NEVER receive your business.

Peter

Reactions: D70
Personally I would not trade with a broker who charges me to deposit my money with them and I agree with wackypete2...read the fine print.

There are quite a few brokers that say they don't charge you for depositing but if you read the fine print they say that their preferred deposit methods may charge you. In almost all cases the broker then gets a cut of that from the deposit broker.

Read carefully. Any company in any industry that charges you for a deposit or uses a money broker who charges you should NEVER receive your business.

Peter

I agree with this answer totally. It is vital to read the fine print very carefully. Many brokers scam their customers even on account replenishmants

Yeah all brokers charged for particular things. i have also paid for the same when i was started this and new in this field.

I have heard a lot of about some well-known brokers and they don't never charge you anything from deposit or withdrawal process as hotforex, fxpro, exness...

Any brokers charge you, they are new broker and want to take money from your pocket.

always keep an I for the terms of service and read it. it really depends upon the broker if they need to charge you or not, but mostly brokers wont if they dont need too, well honest brokers wont :D

I have heard a lot of about some well-known brokers and they don't never charge you anything from deposit or withdrawal process as hotforex, fxpro, exness...

Any brokers charge you, they are new broker and want to take money from your pocket.

Yes, I agree with you. I would never trade with a broker who will charge me to deposit my money in order to trade with them.

One good broker should only charge money for trading service, the reason why trader came with that broker.

I have came across brokers who charge for deposits and brokers who do not charge anything. Does your broker charge you and if yes why would you keep trading with them?

do brokers actually charge for deposits?? like for real?

i trade with hotforex, no charges what so ever upon deposits, even withdrawals to moneybookers, the only thing i get charged for is trasfering money from MB to my personal bank account which is like 1.8 EUR or something thats about it

do brokers actually charge for deposits?? like for real?

i trade with hotforex, no charges what so ever upon deposits, even withdrawals to moneybookers, the only thing i get charged for is trasfering money from MB to my personal bank account which is like 1.8 EUR or something thats about it

I have never traded with one which did, but I have heard from several others that their brokers charged them which surprised me and explains this thread. I would never trade with a broker which charges me.