Do you earn money with Forex? How much?

SmartGeek

206 6
Yeah...! You are absolutely correct, to earn through trading, you need to have ample amount of knowledge. It would be very much effective to have some good profitable trading plan.

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Making 3-8 news trades about 700 pips profit monthly, though there are severe drawdowns when something goes wrong with liquidity and spreads on my broker.

SmartGeek

206 6
It is never a constant earning, I may make a profit but not with each and every trade, I also suffer loss, but in the end I make enough profit to get over my trades.

SmartGeek

206 6
I suffered heavy loss in Forex until I encountered a Service Signalstime, which provided me accurate forex signals and I was immensely benefited by them.
That's nice to know, Hope you will be a successful after a while, just remember that never give up and keep trading.

darktone

Veteren member
3,917 1,000
I suffered heavy loss in Forex until I encountered a Service Signalstime, which provided me accurate forex signals and I was immensely benefited by them.
(y)

NVP

Legendary member
36,768 1,880
Yesss.. initially I have lost money but later on recovering my lost money I have earned good profit. all thanks to signalstime.
sorry - did you say Signalstime buddy ?

I just wanted to make sure everyone has got the message :LOL:

Reactions: tomorton