Do you earn money with Forex? How much?

yup i agree, earning comes after learning, and the process of learning is non stop, 5 years trading now and im still learning, make a little here and hope to make more :)

my personal prejudice, being dead-set against the scammy forex world,
would be to advise anyone looking to become long-term profitable ---

ditch forex and learn to trade "proper" instruments like ES, NQ, ZB, ZN, etc
maybe the CAC and FTSE futures if you need or can only trade during European hours

retail forex is a snakeoil salesman's heaven (imo)

Yes,You can earn money here in forex. but make sure that you have knowledge on how the market flows. It could be a way for you to create effective and profitable trading plan.

I think not always will able they made these profit everyday, the trend market not always support decision trader, if in flat condition they must seeking best pair to traded which have higher volatile. by the way, my earning from forex always vary and only manage small capiatl so still in learning stage

Yeah...! You are absolutely correct, to earn through trading, you need to have ample amount of knowledge. It would be very much effective to have some good profitable trading plan.

Making 3-8 news trades about 700 pips profit monthly, though there are severe drawdowns when something goes wrong with liquidity and spreads on my broker.

It is never a constant earning, I may make a profit but not with each and every trade, I also suffer loss, but in the end I make enough profit to get over my trades.

I suffered heavy loss in Forex until I encountered a Service Signalstime, which provided me accurate forex signals and I was immensely benefited by them.

That's nice to know, Hope you will be a successful after a while, just remember that never give up and keep trading.

Yesss.. initially I have lost money but later on recovering my lost money I have earned good profit. all thanks to signalstime.

sorry - did you say Signalstime buddy ?

I just wanted to make sure everyone has got the message :LOL: