Do we have the legal right to execute Gaddafi?

Yes, I'm a proud American but I'm not oblivious to what goes on politically. IMO most of it isn't the fault of the politicians. It's the idiots (American public) that vote and CONTINUE to vote many of the same politicians in again, and again. If you voted me into office and I could freely screw you time and time again, and STILL get re-elected...well, why not? I'd screw ya just for laughs.

Peter

You see - the trick is they do all this and then the very soldiers they send to their agendas - schemes and deaths - they shroud as defending the honour, democracy and freedom of the lands they live in.

You buy all that - and can't get enough of it - cause you are enjoying screwing and being screwed for laughs so much.

Lap it up dude - as much as you can take... (y)

You see - the trick is they do all this and then the very soldiers they send to their agendas - schemes and deaths - they shroud as defending the honour, democracy and freedom of the lands they live in.

You buy all that - and can't get enough of it - cause you are enjoying screwing and being screwed for laughs so much.

Lap it up dude - as much as you can take... (y)

Well they do it in the UK and, no doubt, all over the globe(y)

Well they do it in the UK and, no doubt, all over the globe(y)

Yes indeed but man is evolving.

With technology consequences of actions are immediate and public opinion does matter and acts as a hurdle.

When those soldiers defending the freedom of US citizens by torching Fellujah they confiscated the mobile phones of the medical doctors in the hospitals so the attrocities could not be communicated to the outside world.

Even today the birth defects in Fellujah are far higher than any where else in the World. They couldn't torture the evidence out of the individual so they turned the whole town over.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/nov/13/falluja-cancer-children-birth-defects

They then told us they broke the back of the resistance. :LOL:

I wish somebody could explain how this protected the freedoms of USA and how any soldier - general - commander in chief can justify these outrageous actions? :-0

I was playing online chess once with an American - and he said - well they started it. :rolleyes:

If you want to ask patriotic questions in the national interest ask why three building crashed down in an examplery demolition style (one that only smouldered and wasn't hit by anything), where the disintegrated plane is - you know the one that hit the pentagon and why no investigation on the fall of the towers ever carried out and metal scrapped within 15 days.

Ask why president Bush turned down military engineers recommendations to consolidate flood defences for New Orleans (costing $95m) but willing spent a 1 trillion on fighting a war to catch a home bred CIA trained terrorist who we only have the word and evidence of CIA. Who was also effectively buried at see. I wouldn't be surprised if his living it up in Monaco after a face lift.

I reckon every US citizen should go to http://www.911truth.org/ and become an active participant for explanation as to what justifies all these attrocities.

World super power threatened by the Worlds weakest country with hardly a government - THE GREAT AFGHANISTAN! Surprised they were able to restrain them selves and not nuke the country...

Ask the question who gained from all this and where did the money go?

I feel as a citizen of the western world and I am on a campaign to continue to ask these questions. I wish good people would wake up and start asking the same questions and demand justice for us all.

Last edited:
If I was the CIA I'd have captured Bin Laden alive if humanly possible, and would be interrogating him somewhere for every iota of information I could extract. I'd get rid of a body at sea where it was impossible to verify identity to deflect world attention.
But then I'd have planted WMDs in Eye-Rak just to prove I was justified.....;)

Who gained? Primarily the corrupt Iraqis and Afghans who stole the aid money that was given to them by the west to build hospitals and schools for their own people.

Here comes the funny brigade... :LOL:

Poor souls you must be really gutted at wasting all those monies...

As for the WMD - Mr Blinx did a good job of not leavng any stones unturned. Where were you thinking of sticking the stuff - up Saddams **** I guess. (y)

Why y’all beating the Yank up?

The British people and the American people have far more in common with each other than either of us has with our respective governments. It’s the continuing myth that government serves the people which tends to make us think what America ‘does’ or what the UK ‘does’ represents what the people of those two nations want and therefore is a personification of the people. It doesn’t and it isn’t. It represents the actions of their governments which rarely represents the wishes of the majority of the people.

As for is killing Gadaffi legal? Is killing anyone legal? And what is ‘legal’ anyway?

Somebody is put in a position by someone else of being allowed to say ‘this is law’ and of making us believe and behave as if this law is real and has a right to existence and is proper and is fair. And we are complicit in this charade by going along with it and we give it substance in accepting it as if it were real.

Morals and laws tend to be a function of their geographical location, the year showing on the calendar and the most pressing needs of the time. Extremely variable.

I half jokingly started a thread recently on NWO and then realised it wasn’t funny. The concessions the ordinary man makes for the apparent benefits of relinquishing the hassle of control and responsibility for ever greater portions of their lives is had at the enormous price of increasing the degree and depth of authority over those same lives.