Dividend Information

darrylyk

Hi everyone,

New to this forum, wanted to check if anyone knows where can I find accurate dividend information for stocks on LSE.

I cannot find upcoming ex-date information on both LSE and company website.

Company is AEW REIT.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Hi everyone,

New to this forum, wanted to check if anyone knows where can I find accurate dividend information for stocks on LSE.

Company is AEW REIT.

It may not have been declared yet. If you look at last year's at the same time, the declaration is due in a few weeks with ex dividend end of Jan.
1610008945487.png

As above, here is the last 2 years dividend info:

AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p22-Oct-20View Dividend Announcement29-Oct-2030-Nov-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p23-Jul-20View Dividend Announcement30-Jul-2028-Aug-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p20-Apr-20View Dividend Announcement30-Apr-2029-May-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p16-Jan-20View Dividend Announcement23-Jan-2028-Feb-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p18-Oct-19View Dividend Announcement31-Oct-1929-Nov-19
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p25-Jul-19View Dividend Announcement08-Aug-1930-Aug-19
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p26-Apr-19View Dividend Announcement09-May-1931-May-19
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p25-Jan-19View Dividend Announcement07-Feb-1928-Feb-19

As you can see from the history, although the next dividend has yet to be announced, it would be reasonable to expect a dividend of 2 pence per share to be proclaimed by the last week of January, payable to owners shares held in the first week of February, at the end of February.

Hope that helps.

You can always find reliable dividend information in stock exchanges RNS announcements as this information is a mandatory legal requirement of listing.

:)

It may not have been declared yet. If you look at last year's at the same time, the declaration is due in a few weeks with ex dividend end of Jan.
View attachment 293948
Yes I estimate that there will be declaration soon and scared I will miss out; hence looking for a table where it will show any upcoming dividend payout.
Thanks very much 🙏🏻

As above, here is the last 2 years dividend info:

AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p22-Oct-20View Dividend Announcement29-Oct-2030-Nov-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p23-Jul-20View Dividend Announcement30-Jul-2028-Aug-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p20-Apr-20View Dividend Announcement30-Apr-2029-May-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p16-Jan-20View Dividend Announcement23-Jan-2028-Feb-20
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p18-Oct-19View Dividend Announcement31-Oct-1929-Nov-19
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p25-Jul-19View Dividend Announcement08-Aug-1930-Aug-19
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p26-Apr-19View Dividend Announcement09-May-1931-May-19
AEWUAEW UK REITFTSE SmallCap2p25-Jan-19View Dividend Announcement07-Feb-1928-Feb-19

As you can see from the history, although the next dividend has yet to be announced, it would be reasonable to expect a dividend of 2 pence per share to be proclaimed by the last week of January, payable to owners shares held in the first week of February, at the end of February.

Hope that helps.

You can always find reliable dividend information in stock exchanges RNS announcements as this information is a mandatory legal requirement of listing.

Yes very helpful information! Not sure can we get an alert for any RNS announcement.

Does the stock have a CD or XD market in your trading platform?

Yes very helpful information! Not sure can we get an alert for any RNS announcement.

Does the stock have a CD or XD market in your trading platform?
You're welcome.

It does, but I don't currently hold a position on this particular stock.

Most good broker platforms will automatically notify you as soon as you qualify for a dividend.
[which is one of many little things that indicates how good your broker is]

Hi everyone,

Company is AEW REIT.

Not sure how accurate this is, but i found a site called dividendmax
I cant state how accurate this might be, and certainly dont subscribe to the site, but thought you may be interested.
The site looks quite interesting actually, if a dividend income stream is something you're interested in
good luck!
The capture below is for AEW suggesting that the declaration is the 14th with ex div 21st
I
1610047425311.png

Last edited:
Not sure how accurate this is, but i found a site called dividendmax
I cant state how accurate this might be, and certainly dont subscribe to the site, but thought you may be interested.
The site looks quite interesting actually, if a dividend income stream is something you're interested in
good luck!
The capture below is for AEW suggesting that the declaration is the 14th with ex div 21st
I
View attachment 294020
Thanks boss for your input.

I am just curious why the exchange does not provide such data.

I come from Singapore and locally our exchange provides such data; as long as the company declares the dividend, it goes into the dividend table.

IMG_20210111_134323.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks boss for your input.

I am just curious why the exchange does not provide such data.

I come from Singapore and locally our exchange provides such data; as long as the company declares the dividend, it goes into the dividend table.

View attachment 294137
I think this is part of the problem. The declaration.
You'll notice Master of Coin's response, this is "forecast", based on prior dividends, and my forecast declaration date
and also, the site i mentioned also "forecasts" and says its been 90% accurate in the past.
It hasn't been declared yet, therefore we wont find anything in the exchange. the exchange is not in slightest bit intererested in whats forecast.
we might find AEW will not declare any dividend. anyway, lets see as its due this week

Yes correct! I believe they will still declare but I will not be surprised if they cut the dividend.

How are things over at u.k.?