Disadvantages of having a universal Currency?

Kingwizz

What would be the disadvantages with having the world bank create a currency which can be universally used in all countries in combination with already available currencies? :smart: I understand that some countries (Russia) would probably not co-operate but why wasn't an idea like this implemented after one of the world wars to help combat hyper inflation? Just a thought.

What would be the disadvantages with having the world bank create a currency which can be universally used in all countries in combination with already available currencies? :smart: I understand that some countries (Russia) would probably not co-operate but why wasn't an idea like this implemented after one of the world wars to help combat hyper inflation? Just a thought.

It would put me out of a job! :eek:

The thought is already there and has been since the dawn of wars. The new world order will consist of one language, one government and one single currency.

How many currencies have vanished in the last 50 years?

What about the European union and centralisation of decisions?

Everywhere is being united and coming together. This will be achieved at some point and it will be achieved through peace or war, whichever it takes.

One world means no civil disorder, or certainly less of it, no poverty as money and wealth will be shared more equally amongst those who deserve it and for those who are unfortunate not to be able to get it. The billions that are spent every year on weapons to kill each other and protect with weapons of mass destruction that is enough to kill the planet hundreds of times over will cease to be. The money spent on healthcare, homes, entertainment ect.

A single currency is no real problem to accept if manipulated by the world powers. Make other currencies weak enough and make countries, economies and people suffer until they accept the great one nation currency.

The above theory is just that.

I dont necessarily agree with how we get there but can see the obvious benefits, however, with most changes comes problems and disadvanteges for some.
I clearly sit on the side of world peace and better money management for those who need it most and for the thousands that die through weapons, thirst, hunger and disease every day.

but why wasn't an idea like this implemented after one of the world wars to help combat hyper inflation? Just a thought.

Because it doesn't work as a way to combat inflation in my view.

Paul

But wouldn't a universal currency of healed all the problems after the war by reforming countries badly affected. It seems that throughout history a successful way to get out of economic turmoil is to reform the currency. The euro seems to have been successful for europe & a similar idea could be implemented to other continents?

We're not even 10 years out in terms of the Euro, so it's probably too early to say it's been a success.

I'm going to have to knock this very dangerous idea right on the head.

One-world currency -- the "Mark of the Beast"??

To consolidate their power, the Financiers also want to eliminate every existing national currency, and to install a one-world currency. In the 1970s, Dr. Hanrick Eldeman, Chief Analyst of the Common Market Confederacy in Brussels, unveiled a plan to "straighten out world chaos": a three-story computer located in the administrative building of the headquarters of the Common Market, in Brussels, Belgium. People who work there call it "the Beast". The plan implies a system of digital enumeration of each human being on earth. Thus the computer would give each inhabitant of the world a number to be used for each purchase or sale. This number would be invisibly tattooed by laser (or implanted with a microchip) either on the forehead or on the back of the hand. This would establish a walking credit card system.

And the number could be seen only through infrared scanners, installed in special verification countries or in business places. Dr. Eldeman pointed out that by using three entries of six digits each, every inhabitant of the world would be given a distinct credit card number.

This reminds us strangely of what Saint John the Apostle wrote in the Book of Revelation (13:16-18): "And he (the Beast) shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and slaves, to receive a mark on their right hands, or on their foreheads, and that none might buy or sell, unless he carried this mark, which was the beast's name, or the number that stands for his name. Here is wisdom; he that has understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred and sixty-six".

Source:
The Aim of the Financiers: A One-World Government with a One-World Currency

Bigtime Problems

There would be some big problems with it that Europe does not experience. The world is a much more economically diverse place than just Europe. Think about the economic displacement that has happened with respect to Europe. Then multiply this many-fold.

Yes the Euro has been successful. But the economic differences, say, between Germany and Portugal or Greece or Italy are tiny compared with those between the Euro zone and
Zimbabwe or Mozambique, Mongolia and the USA.

For starters, remember the incredible central bank cooperation between all of the banks when the Euro was implemented. Europe would "inherit" inflation from South America and job displacement from Angola. Likewise, Japan would "inherit" higher interest rates from Europe.

People from low cost labor places could be expected to move to places where the pay is much higher. That would have the effect of lowering wages for those in places with high wages, such as GB or Denmark. Think about the effect of die Gastarbeiter from Turkey moving to Germany or Nicaraguans moving to the USA. This causes the wage to increase for those moving to those places but job displacement for those having roles in the sectors the immigrants are taking.

So a world-wide currency would necessitate a borderless world. I just don't see that happening when (for instance) Europe will not accept Turkey into the Euriopean Union or Canadians would be strongly opposed to a merger with the USA.

I think this is an interesting topic that merits thought beyond religious stuff (although I am strongly religious).

But worst of all, (being a former D-Mark options trader) lots of financial "toys" would go away.. :(

Because it doesn't work as a way to combat inflation in my view.

Paul

No i can't see why it would either. There'd still be supply & demand. When demand outweighs supply, inflation (price rises) occur, and vice versa. This would still be the caee whether there were 100 currencies in the world, or just one single currency.

If anything, a single world currency would probably make it easier for inflation to manifest itself, becaause at least at the moment, countries are able to choose in what currency they deal in in terms of gold reserves etc.

Last edited:
one world currency with a one world governemnt = a new world order

New world order = totalitarian unelected governance. Not good. Sure, it may stop countries fighting one another, but it will not stop the global state enslaving the population.

Just look at Nazi Germany and ealry communist Russia. The people were enslaved by a govt that they did not want or did not have any means of opposing. Their govts. abused this power.

Go and read George Orwell's 1984 to get a better understanding of the issues surrounding the disadvantages of global government.

one world currency with a one world governemnt = a new world order

New world order = totalitarian unelected governance. Not good. Sure, it may stop countries fighting one another, but it will not stop the global state enslaving the population.

Just look at Nazi Germany and ealry communist Russia. The people were enslaved by a govt that they did not want or did not have any means of opposing. Their govts. abused this power.

Go and read George Orwell's 1984 to get a better understanding of the issues surrounding the disadvantages of global government.

We've crossed paths with this stuff before, I'm with you totally but feel we are in different fields.

Surely we are more enslaved than we used to be? agree?
Before we would work for ourselves then our forfathers, then we worked for the local shop, then a city business, now we all work in corporations making the dark figures at the top money, and plenty of it, for them to then advertise to our friends and family to buy the goods that you make for them.
We also get told when to come to work, how many hours we can and cant work, what benefits and intitlements we get, holidays, pay checks, lunch breaks ect.

This isn't the free world I thought it would be when I was only 5 years old.
Now I seem to be bogged down with mortgage payments, hire purchase, buy now pay later and worry about paying the council tax otherwise the government that was selected by the great people (we voted for them maybe, but what was the 'real' choice, 2 maybe 3 parties) will throw me in jail. This isn't living free, this is living to pay bills.

NB: Jeez, reading back through my subconcious thoughts I see a hell of a lot of negativity. Thought about deleting before posting but what is said is said. What do you think?

NWO.

If we are free now then under a New World Order surely we will be more free without the threat of terrorist attacks, wars, famine, poor healthcare ect. Thats what I meant to say on the last post.

NWO.

If we are free now then under a New World Order surely we will be more free without the threat of terrorist attacks, wars, famine, poor healthcare ect. Thats what I meant to say on the last post.

Who said the threat of famine and poor health care would vanish under a one world government?

How likely are you to be involved in a terorist attack anyway? isn't the govt/mass media perpetrated/installed conditioned fear of terrorism, amongst the masses a means of control in itself?

Yes, perhaps the world will be united in peacve under a NWO, countries wont be fighting countries. But by that point we will have signed away all of our civil freedoms, all our details will be held in one big database such as DNA profile etc. we will all be micro-chipped, tracked, traced, and monitored by the Big Brother NWO state. We will be enslavedby the global NWO state in shackles.

Actually considering it over now it would be a very bad idea. It would be too expensive & complicated for the 3rd world to join. Can you imagine what would happen to somewhere like Kenya? Hence they wouldn't beable to join this "New world" & make the gap between rich & poor even greater.

In terms of combating inflation, I just thought that as demand would rise in one country, supply would rise in another hence balancing out. Though putting it another way, when the sh!t hits the fan, everyone is **cked.