Direct Market Access Pricing (DMA)- Is it like ECN?

GeraldoGetz

2 0
Direct Market Access Pricing (DMA)- Is it like ECN? I was looking at a few brokers and saw this- who is a good broker for it?

hatemypips

Established member
504 36
Direct Market Access Pricing (DMA)- Is it like ECN? I was looking at a few brokers and saw this- who is a good broker for it?
Yes, basically these are two related broker technologies, if your broker claims that then it is worth to try. Brokers like IB, Tickmill or Hotforex combine DMA + ECN access according to my findings.

hatemypips

Established member
504 36
Coinexx is also a DMA-ECN broker as per my knowledge.
Why? Who is their liquidity provider? Just checked their website they don't reveal that. Check Hotforex, IB or Tickmill they actually give this info. FCA requires that.

Fabian Wolanski

10 0
The main difference between ECN and DMA is that DMA brokers make individual contracts with each liquidity provider, while ECN brokers are connected to anonymous ECN networks where there are no direct contracts.
My broker FP Markets offers thousands of different stocks for trade using DMA execution .
Just remember to read terms and conditions, in most cases you are trading forex with the broker as a principal to your trades.

Last edited: