difficulties to start

tiag0c0sta

hey there i'm pleased to take my doubts with you. i'm a complete newbie and i only have 160£ to start. i've been reading a lot of things but when i start to choose a booker i had two problems: 1. their comissions and 2. their entry requirements. i would like that you indicate me a booker or other strategy to trade.
cumps

hey there i'm pleased to take my doubts with you. i'm a complete newbie and i only have 160£ to start. i've been reading a lot of things but when i start to choose a booker i had two problems: 1. their comissions and 2. their entry requirements. i would like that you indicate me a booker or other strategy to trade.
cumps

Don't start trading with £160, total ware of time, get a demo account and save up more money while you learn.

First of all i would like to thank you for your advice. but i have to question you if there isn't any broker or strategy that i can use. i'm a nineteen year old boy finishing the high school, totally dependent of my parents and this 160£ that i might use will be earned by working in the summer(and i am portuguese living in portugal and we are very very underpaid).
i'm apreciate for the help you already had given me
cumps.

First of all i would like to thank you for your advice. but i have to question you if there isn't any broker or strategy that i can use. i'm a nineteen year old boy finishing the high school, totally dependent of my parents and this 160£ that i might use will be earned by working in the summer(and i am portuguese living in portugal and we are very very underpaid).
i'm apreciate for the help you already had given me
cumps.

It's free to learn if you use resources on the Internet. There's no way you can be successful starting with £160. If you try to spreadbet with it before you know what you're doing then you will lose your money very quickly.

ok thanks for the advice but i think i won't go try the spreadbet cause i'm much more comfortable trading on stock markets. one last thing: do you think it's possible to start trading stocks with 658£? i've been search in the net and i find one interessant broker that perhaps allow me start trading - Lightspeed - their minimum deposit is 1000USD and their comission is 2USD in every order. What do you think?

ok thanks for the advice but i think i won't go try the spreadbet cause i'm much more comfortable trading on stock markets. one last thing: do you think it's possible to start trading stocks with 658£? i've been search in the net and i find one interessant broker that perhaps allow me start trading - Lightspeed - their minimum deposit is 1000USD and their comission is 2USD in every order. What do you think?

The thing is that no matter how much you start with you still need to know what you are doing. That's why I suggest you start with a demo account.

For newbies the easiest and compulsory method to work successfully is a Meta Trader. It is effective program, which help you. Though in real there is no difficulties In using, some advices won’t be excess. this video helps you a lot clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NDy8Z&m=I_GkiJXSxTWeOp&b=FjM5DtBrLOn1KWduGTZB0g . Enjoy trading!

Don't start trading with £160, total ware of time, get a demo account and save up more money while you learn.

I have to disagree, a demo account is a total waste of time,

learning to trade with $160 on a micro account or an account that allows you the flexibility to trade any unit size you like is much more preferable. Then save for a larger account, so if/when you start to make gains on this, your ready to go.

The trick is to treat this $160 like you was trading $100,000 for example, same money management criteria and reasons to enter/exit the market apply.

90% of this business is psychological and money management, you will find it a very different game when you do come off the demo.

forget demos, everyone has to pay something for their tuition.