Different Types of Trading

hatemypips

Nov 11, 2014
I agree with you that there are different types of traders present on the Forex market. You need to observe your abilities and skills in order to choose a style for your trades. I am basically a defensive trade who believes in long-term. Thank you guys!
What's your strengths and weakness then? I have troubles answering this question when it comes about describing my personal definition as a trader.

NVP

Jun 21, 2004
west sussex, UK
fxcorrelator.com
What's your strengths and weakness then? I have troubles answering this question when it comes about describing my personal definition as a trader.
i recommend a decent mentor to assist in this exercise once you are reasonably experienced as a trader........a good one will get you to the next level and identity and strengthen your weak points

also have a journal from day one .....and not just trading results .....everything you are thinking ......it will assist in the process.....be brutally honest ......the only way

Xevield

Nov 18, 2018
Alright. We need someone to help us during our journal.It would be great to have someone tell us what we are doing well or doing wrong. Always note everything in our trading journal.

Jan 29, 2018
Jakarta
Thank you very much. I just found out, it turns out that there is more than one type of trading. a thread that is very helpful at all.