Did anyone get short barclays

ukdaytrader

273 5
Yes I's short on Barclays but went in this morning. Commissions are like £20 are you playing with food vouchers ?

ukdaytrader

273 5
Yes.

I'm a 24 year old working student from toxteth. Of course I have no money.
You only need £300 to build it up slowly. 1 trade a week even. If you have not money you should only go with the £2 index or 50p currency to start with, don't even bother looking at the equities.

ukdaytrader

273 5
Buy a 10USD sugar future for August - its been oversold today.

Technically Fundamental

2,810 178
Thats what I'm doing mate.

Unfortunately that barclays trade didnt have that definate feel I need for my 1-2 trade(s) per week.

I'm also kicking myself that I didnt have the foresight to go short ftse despite it being heavily weighted by the banking sector. All these realisations are a bit too late.

Technically Fundamental

2,810 178
I dont like the look of a long there?

major up-trend broken, I can't see any significant re-test of the lows and this hourly bar is ridiculously bullish as is the weekly.

Plus all this action -the gap- in this kind of market makes me think someone knows something I do not which is often the case.

ukdaytrader

273 5
I hear there was a crop shortage from some farmers in India and they will need to import some of it later on in the year

Not sure if they were talking a few bags of it or a few million tonnes.