Desk Space in Trading Floor /City of London

WeWork are nice venues but you do pay for the privilege.

Agreed WeWork are nice venues but you do pay for the privilege.

As mentioned we have desk space by Bond Street at 400 pcm all inc and may have availability in Canary Wharf in the next month or so at approximately 500 per desk.

The value add with both venues comes in with our volume rebates which when netting off makes a real difference with some traders paying zero desk fees with the standard spread/commissions.

Note the volume rebates are also available to traders not taking up desk space.

the office group prices are £550+ for dedicated desk on their website. not true?

Last edited:
Maybe you are right. Blackstone private equity bought the office group. Put prices up and are now offering 1/2 price for six months coworking.

Wework are expanding extremely fast. I think everyone must be a) terrified and b) trying to lock in the body supply during their peak launch window.

Us&Co offering 1-month free at Monument/Tower Hill if you stay at least 1 month.

So is anyone trading in an office with other traders? Doesn't just have to be a specific trading office, could just be communal space where there are some traders! Am looking to go back to working in an office, have done it before with a trader but he left, and after that it wasn't worth it sitting next to graphic designers/PR folks etc.

So is anyone trading in an office with other traders? Doesn't just have to be a specific trading office, could just be communal space where there are some traders! Am looking to go back to working in an office, have done it before with a trader but he left, and after that it wasn't worth it sitting next to graphic designers/PR folks etc.

Where do you want your office to be?

Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised traders still available 350pcm

Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised investment managers still available 400pcm
which includes access to institutional trading rates.

As of Jan '18 we will have availability in Canary Wharf (Cabot Square).

Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised investment managers still available 400pcm

Hi there, thanks for replying. Would definitely be up for for Canary Wharf as Bond Street journey time is double. Can you PM me any details? Will bring my own clearing etc

Desk space

Do you still have a desk available? Howard.

Desk space

Have PM'd you Oraner

Hi There

A new Trading floor based in the City of London ,offers desk spaces for professionals and independents traders, with all facilities :

Good Broadband , IT support.

TV's CNBC and Bloomberg , Squawk .

Breakout area free coffee/Tea ,

Real-time up-to-the-second news and analysis provided through our collaboration with one of the leading real-time news and analysis corporations globally.

Access to our online virtual trading room, where we hold our morning, lunchtime and end-of-session live briefings from our head of trading.

Collaboration with a global community of traders and portfolio managers whom share information, analysis and trade ideas minute-by-minute through the EU and US sessions.

Integration into the in-house team on an equal basis as our senior traders.

Daily Investment Bank research and analysis.

Daily forecast and micro-macro-economic reports by our Team .

If required, career development, feedback and mentoring from our head of trading.

Access to our sophisticated risk management systems.

Contact me to arrange a viewing .

We Charge only 500/M .

Best Regards

Hello, can someone contact me please about desk space available. Howard