Desk Space in Trading Floor /City of London

bootsyjam

229 21
So is anyone trading in an office with other traders? Doesn't just have to be a specific trading office, could just be communal space where there are some traders! Am looking to go back to working in an office, have done it before with a trader but he left, and after that it wasn't worth it sitting next to graphic designers/PR folks etc.

Trading Spaces

374 16
So is anyone trading in an office with other traders? Doesn't just have to be a specific trading office, could just be communal space where there are some traders! Am looking to go back to working in an office, have done it before with a trader but he left, and after that it wasn't worth it sitting next to graphic designers/PR folks etc.

Where do you want your office to be?

Trading Spaces

374 16
I live in SE London so City/SHoreditch would be ideal. Canary Wharf even better! Where do you trade?

i am in the West End at a coworking space. PM options george he is up with opportunities for desks in the city.

msamuk

12 0
Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised traders still available 350pcm

Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised investment managers still available 400pcm
which includes access to institutional trading rates.

As of Jan '18 we will have availability in Canary Wharf (Cabot Square).

bootsyjam

229 21
Bond Street 1 desk with FCA Authorised investment managers still available 400pcm

Hi there, thanks for replying. Would definitely be up for for Canary Wharf as Bond Street journey time is double. Can you PM me any details? Will bring my own clearing etc

HDGS

3 0
Desk space

Do you still have a desk available? Howard.

HDGS

3 0
Desk space

Have PM'd you Oraner

Hi There

A new Trading floor based in the City of London ,offers desk spaces for professionals and independents traders, with all facilities :

Good Broadband , IT support.

TV's CNBC and Bloomberg , Squawk .

Breakout area free coffee/Tea ,

Real-time up-to-the-second news and analysis provided through our collaboration with one of the leading real-time news and analysis corporations globally.

Access to our online virtual trading room, where we hold our morning, lunchtime and end-of-session live briefings from our head of trading.

Collaboration with a global community of traders and portfolio managers whom share information, analysis and trade ideas minute-by-minute through the EU and US sessions.

Integration into the in-house team on an equal basis as our senior traders.

Daily Investment Bank research and analysis.

Daily forecast and micro-macro-economic reports by our Team .

If required, career development, feedback and mentoring from our head of trading.

Access to our sophisticated risk management systems.

Contact me to arrange a viewing .

We Charge only 500/M .

Best Regards

Hello, can someone contact me please about desk space available. Howard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock