Decent desk space offered in London's Mayfair

We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.
Please email/message inquiries for further info.

We are offering desk space within our office of investment managers located in the heart of London's prestigious Mayfair. The sought after address by Curzon Street and Berkeley Square benefits from high ceilings, natural light, board room access and a manned reception area.
We can offer as much or as little as you require i.e. platforms, product access, clearing, through to WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners, Telephones (calls exclusive) etc. Competitive yet reasonable rates apply.

How much is a desk ?

WiFi, Printers, Copiers, Scanners,
g.gif

It is very hard to find self funded traders looking to share (and spend money) on an office share in the City.

I do have 2 places available in Old Street, if that is any good to anyone. Drop me a PM please. It's £375 per month, all inclusive. (Wifi, Prin... LOL!)

Are you still offering desk space in Mayfair. I am waiting to here back from an offer I have made for an office in mayfair but would be interested in viewing the space if still available. I am reachable at [email protected] or 07809533235.

Thanks,

Nick

Hello do you still have any office space? i am a metals trader looking for space in the City or West end?

Hi there,
I see your message re wanted office space - are you still looking?
I'm aware of a few desk spaces over in Berkeley Square for between 300 and 350 pcm if that's of interest?
Regards,

PM me if you still have space. Thanks

It is very hard to find self funded traders looking to share (and spend money) on an office share in the City.

I do have 2 places available in Old Street, if that is any good to anyone. Drop me a PM please. It's £375 per month, all inclusive. (Wifi, Prin... LOL!)

PM me if you still have space.

Thanks

Do you still have space?

Thanks

Hey all,

I am interested in working alongside other traders. Have my PC setup and would be willing to join forces anywhere on the met/jublilee line or one change over. Let me know if anyone is interested - just drop me a line.

Best,
Yan

Desk Space

Hey all,

I am interested in working alongside other traders. Have my PC setup and would be willing to join forces anywhere on the met/jublilee line or one change over. Let me know if anyone is interested - just drop me a line.

Best,
Yan

Hello Yan

I am a trader that has just relocated to London. Looking for desk space as well. I trade FX primarily, let me know if you would like to connect

Hello Yan

I am a trader that has just relocated to London. Looking for desk space as well. I trade FX primarily, let me know if you would like to connect

Hi BlueHorse, welcome to London. Text me on below so we can chat further.

O7nine13 Three 3 Six One 5 O

Not sure why I wrote it like that but just being cautious. Have a nice long weekend.

Hi BlueHorse, welcome to London. Text me on below so we can chat further.

O7nine13 Three 3 Six One 5 O

Not sure why I wrote it like that but just being cautious. Have a nice long weekend.

Hey there, did you find anywhere with other traders? Have done the shared office thing and went back to trading from home as there wasn't any point sharing with creative types. Not much chat about volume profiles and non farm payrolls!