Day trading practice

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Dec 30, 2009
Hi, I a day trading newbie and wanted to get the advice of this board on how I should educate myself. I have been reading articles on many sites and this forum about day trading strategis and also searched for day trading simulators since that should give me some practice. So for I have found ninjatrader.com and tradingsim.com

So far I like tradingsim because it allows me to practice day trading any stock without needing a data source and has a pretty good looking page. I like the time sales window also; however, it doesn't have as robust of gain/loss tracking.

Wanted to get the feedback of the board if these two are good options and also please provide me with any other tools you know of. I am not looking to trade forex.

Vivek