someone put up an excel chart of these numbers over time before. i'd suggest that makes this data easier to interpretWe have currently
- 635 (624) Darwins with at least 1 investor
- 353 (360) Darwins with more than 1 investor
- 87 (86) Darwins with 10 or more investors
- 9 (11) Darwins with 100 or more investors
- 429 (435) Darwins with 1k or more AuM
- 210 (207) Darwins with 10k or more AuM
- 48 (50) Darwins with 100k or more AuM
- 242 (237) Darwins with at least 10k trader's equity
- 2877 (2872) funded Darwins (trader's equity >= 0.0001)
- 1283 (1397) Darwins making money in the last month period (1 month return >= 0.0001%)
- 1482 (1335) Darwins losing money in the last month period (1 month return <= -0.0001%)
- 369 (382) Darwins with unchanged performance in the last month period (usually not trading last month).
- 3134 (3114) Darwins listed at "All DARWINs".
Data of last statistic of September 1st are in brackets.
20 more Darwins, more active Darwins, fewer Darwins with a higher number of investors, while more traders had significant funds in the trading account. Striking fewer Darwins were able to make money during those two weeks.