Darvas

michaelguan326

Hello,

Has anyone tried to backtest the darvis system? Also adding a ranking overlay there like momentum? Or has anyone have any experience and thoughts on trading this method? Success or failure?

Thanks,
MG

Hello,

Has anyone tried to backtest the darvis system? Also adding a ranking overlay there like momentum? Or has anyone have any experience and thoughts on trading this method? Success or failure?

Thanks,
MG

Not tested or tried it but a quick Google produced the links below:
Google

Hello,

Thanks,
MG

just because he was successful with this appraoch, does not mean that you will be.

It is his system!

oh please dont misunderstand me, i am not searching for the mthod to make rich....its more of research, understanding it, so i can develop my own strats.....you have to agree all methods we traders use come from somewhere, adapted here and there and u land with on yourself...

i am just open minded in strat development

Michael,

This may sound trite, but don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it. You'll never know for sure if you don't try.