Dante Loves You

Serious question here: If I write to CNBC and say "I'll turn £100 into £50k for charity in say 6 months - call it a challenge, they have to hook me up with that bird above for a date (a nice meal) something like that...I know birds have been "auctioned off" before...what do you reckon my chances are? (not of making the money - of CNBC or her accepting) BTW I'm being totally serious.

Wouldn't know unless you tried......

Serious question here: If I write to CNBC and say "I'll turn £100 into £50k for charity in say 6 months - call it a challenge, they have to hook me up with that bird above for a date (a nice meal) something like that...I know birds have been "auctioned off" before...what do you reckon my chances are? (not of making the money - of CNBC or her accepting) BTW I'm being totally serious.

Wouldn't you bet better off just giving her the £50k? You might get more than a 'nice meal' for that sort of money.....

Wouldn't you bet better off just giving her the £50k? You might get more than a 'nice meal' for that sort of money.....

no you need to need to pull at the heart strings make her think your a nice guy before you show her whos the daddy.

Just do it, what's the worst they can do? Email powerlunch with the proposition.

And if it fails, Bloomberg will pay you £50k to take that American one who used to do the Nymex floor on a date...

Attachments

• bateman.gif
    bateman.gif
    226.4 KB · Views: 877
Just do it, what's the worst they can do? Email powerlunch with the proposition.

And if it fails, Bloomberg will pay you £50k to take that American one who used to do the Nymex floor on a date...

I'm going to do it now but I dont think Power Lunch is the right place to send it too

I'd phone up their PR department mate.

Don't forget you're an official representative of Trade2Win, Futex, and Deutsche Bank.

Arabian - I tell you what - you do it for me as my official representative and I'll give you half the money if I succeed.

I can just see this hitting the news on her own channell. They'll
probably label you as some pervert or some rich city trader who
thinks that money can buy any girl he wants.

Either way Swampy and the police will be waiting outside your office
Tom and they both spell trouble. :clap:

They must have a production line agency for all these airhead wannabee bimbo's who end up dating the ex footballers etc.
Theyre all token models, until the opportunity to cling onto someone who will get their photo in the papers comes along.
These are not your normal everyday, meet in the queue at tescos types. These are people with a celebrity seeking agenda.

They must have a production line agency for all these airhead wannabee bimbo's who end up dating the ex footballers etc.
Theyre all token models, until the opportunity to cling onto someone who will get their photo in the papers comes along.
These are not your normal everyday, meet in the queue at tescos types. These are people with a celebrity seeking agenda.

maybe someone's mistress as well.. :confused:

This is true - if you look up the Lineker B*tch shown earlier, you will note that he is at least her third international sportsman bloke. Some rugby, some football. I remember reading that the last guy represented his country at under-21 level. She married him, but then he got an injury that caused him to retire. She divorced him within months. And I thought Gary Lineker had a bit of common sense .......