Daily Stock Picks - FTSE 100

SanMiguel

Experienced member
Daily stock picks within the FTSE.
If anyone wants to add some to look at or have an opposing opinion then add whatever you want :)
These are just shortlists/watchlists - any stop loss, targets or entry levels are up to the individual.

Last edited:
Thursday 03/06/2010 End of Day

Shell A - moving averages retest possible short
Shell.gif

GSK - H&S retest for short trade.
...it may have already retested the breakout depending on how you view the chart. Either way it is a resistance area...
GSK.gif

Diageo - possible formation of H&S, 200 MA in the way as support.

Diageo.gif

Unilever - topping pattern, current downtrend possible short
Unilever.gif

Cairn Energy - temporary resistance to short, watch for possible breakout
Cairn.gif

LSE - possible H&
LSE.gif

Last edited:
No updates for Monday as awaiting what is happening to the markets after the broad sell off on Friday.
Entered shorts on Shell, GSK, and Unilever just before close on Thursday.
Experian and Burberry shorts still running.

Many stocks look undervakued to me at the moment. I have shown them below with what I believe is a good entry price.

JJB - <13.5p
ABF - Good long term ideally in it already as it was trading 7-800p not long ago!
ITV - <50 p
YELL - <25p
HMV - <55p
SBT - <55p
WMH - <170p
Tw. - <26p

Unfortunatley with the FTSE being Bullish this week, I have missed the chance with many of these stocks due to lack of cash available! But hopefully as there are retraces in the market can pick those up at good prices again.

ITM Power PLC (small cap speculative play)
Results out on 30 Jul
Zero emission hydrogen fuel company supplying some major car companies like Honda, Hyundai, etc.
Also in talks with DHL, Stansted airport, etc.

Attachments

• SP32-20100729-080451.gif
    SP32-20100729-080451.gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 421
Aegis, looking to move above the 200MA?

Attachments

• SP32-20100806-112429.gif
    SP32-20100806-112429.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 371
http://sidekicker.net/?p=50

Inmarsat plc is a provider of global mobile satellite communications services (MSS), providing data and voice connectivity to end users worldwide. The company’s Inmarsat Global MSS segment is engaged in the supply of internally generated airtime, equipment and services to distribution partners and end users of mobile satellite communications by the Inmarsat business. Its Stratos segment is engaged in the supply of mobile and fixed-site remote telecommunications services, the provision of customized remote telecommunications solutions, value-added services, equipment and engineering services to end-users. Its other segment includes income from technical support to other operators, the provision of conference facilities and leasing surplus office space to external organizations. In April 2009, the company acquired Stratos Global Corporation. In July 2009, the Company acquired 19% interest in SkyWave Mobile Communications. On January 12, 2010, it acquired Segovia, Inc.

1 possible candidate as a growth share.
Inmarsat (LSE: ISAT) 735p
EPS growth last year +27%
Next year (2011) +32%
PE 22
PEG 0.7