daily gold forecast

activecommodity

484 5
Gold forecast 19th july 2012… gold levels are not changed much as gold trading flat at 1577$ a good support at 1562$ if this click and gold remain below this level than gold price can hit till 1555-1547 and more.

a good resistance now at 1584$ if this click and gold remain above this resistance than it can hit till 1590-1600$

activecommodity

484 5
Gold is trading higher 1623$ now a good resistance in gold price for today at 1628-30 range if this click and gold price manage to remain above this level then we can see fireworks till 1637-1644

a good support in gold price no at 1614$ if this click and gold manage to remain below this level then we can see gold dropping till 1607-1600$ and below 1600$ even more.

Bias: Rangebound.. Above resistance it will fire only.. else weak

angelnish

145 1
WATCH $GOLD - It has been moving to narrow triangle, soon nowhere to go - it must breakout ; up or down ? everyone wants to know: "Speculative long exposure by hedge funds continues to be subdued as momentum is currently nowhere to be found. No doubt they will be watching price action closely as they DO want to get involved as soon some new direction can be re-established. " - & when they jump on board - price move will be big . If drop below (check yourself) 1600 , will go down .. target about 1555 then below 1500.

hgh

133 1
current price is 1606, I think it'll be drop, but not as you mentioned, to 1555-->1500.
The economy depression, let the gold still had strong support.

rsh01

Experienced member
1,184 299
current price is 1606, I think it'll be drop, but not as you mentioned, to 1555-->1500.

are you an atilla multinic?

JFXTRADING

13 0
Hey Guys,
Got news from big players today, gold will go up to 1700! Beware! Gold is a very risky trades also very high reward trades! (y)

westman78

3 0
Hey Guys,
Got news from big players today, gold will go up to 1700! Beware! Gold is a very risky trades also very high reward trades! (y)

+1. I guess lately it has gone up. This would be my first time investing. It amazes me on how it affects overall with the nations economy.

I guess I need to go back to the drawing boards.

NVP

Legendary member
37,586 2,009
+1. I guess lately it has gone up. This would be my first time investing. It amazes me on how it affects overall with the nations economy.

I guess I need to go back to the drawing boards.

what bit amazes you ?......Gold has been around a lot longer than any other Paper Currency in the world .........and will be long after some of them dissapear ;)

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock