Daily Forex Trading Signals - any ideas ?!?

NIL5605

Hi all

I'm keen to find any recommended providers of Daily Forex Trading Signals, - both free & subscription based. Particularly those that email out suggestions in an evening / early morning.

Any ideas ?

Regards.

Hi all

I'm keen to find any recommended providers of Daily Forex Trading Signals, - both free & subscription based. Particularly those that email out suggestions in an evening / early morning.

Any ideas ?

Regards.

i know that daily fx offers free forex signals if you are a client of fxcm, if not i think its still free, they offer short, medium and long term signals. i decided not to use these signals tho because i think that the company that offers these signals just want to make money from us begginer traders from the spread charges but also if there are enough traders following the signal it will cause a directional move that the brokers will make money from and know exactly where to get out of the trade and cause retracements if the sums of money are big enough, i beleive that you should be an individual in the forex market and read plenty of books about technical analysis, dont follow the crowd, there are too many players in the game, make your own trading decisions, thats what i think anyway, i might be talking rubbish, i also know of some excellent true honest books that are worth reading if you want to know the titles let me know, take care regards, forex2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like to trade the noise and am sucsessful at it. have you ever tried to trade the noise? if so what type of stratergies were you using? the indicators i use are the following:

macd
bollinger bands
ema high, low, open and close
parabolic sar
stotchastics
rsi
fibonnacci (also draw reflective fibonnaccis)

i use triple time frame analysis
the charts i use are from daily right down to 1 minutely, but i use the 15 minute chart as a minimum to set the trade, anything less is just to wait for the perfect entry but i will not use the indicators in 5min or 1min to set profit or stops, 15 min minimum. if i am trading the 1hr chart or less i will never leave a trade unatended, i put price alerts everywhere over the charts so every minute or so my platform bleeps, any sign that the direction is not consistant i exit the trade most of the time with a profit. if i place the trade in the 15 minute chart i will keep my eyes on the next time frame up for any changes in the directional move so to prepare for exits, when i enter the trade all three time frames must indicate the same directional move (triple time frame analysis) regardless if there is a trend or not, too be honest i cant be arsed to wait around for trends to develop, its too long, and anyway there are always large directional moves going on even if there is no trend being indicated. i use every single currency pair, in every time frame from hourly down to the minimum i place price alerts on the ema s , i am looking to trade the bounce off ema s , i see ema s as flexible support or resistance lines, then between the ema s and bolinger i am looking for half of it as the profit (best not to be greedy). for example if i am buying i: wait for a bounce off ema support (price alert) go to the next time frame above, are all the indicators saying buy? yes they are, i now go to the time frame below, if its saying sell i wait for it to say buy (can set more price alerts if i cant be arsed to stare at the comp for too long. enter the trade, even if my profit target is 50 pips i will place a price alert 20 pips above the entry point, when the platform bleep i go to the next time frame above, any sign of price reversal from the indicators i exit with a profit, maybey 10 or 15 pips if i am quick enough to make my decision. if the next time frame is still supporting the buy decision i place my alert another 10 or twenty pips above, also i will set alerts 10 pips above entry, on the entry, below the entry, a stop loss doesnt always have to be executed, if i am losing the trade by about 10 or 20 pips when my stop is place at 60 pips away i will still exit the trade if the next time frame above is showing signs of a reverse move, so the idea is just put alerts everywhere and never leave the laptop, thats for intra day trading. there is alot more to the way i use my indicators so if you wanna know more just ask and i will give you more details. when im trading the daily charts i can leave my laptop for a few hours becuase its longer term