Daily Dax

Last edited:
after further search i have found that if you sign up real time data is free to private investers.

on this thread theres a very familiar dax 4 hour chart and large Dax 10 quid long trade blotter capture from CMC the other night which was posted on another popular board..

I wonder who they belonged too? :rolleyes: :D

position opened

long dax cash...averaged at 7451.

Hey Ziff ! still trading the ftse ?

anyone else got anything running ?

if 90% of you come back and say you're short, I am going to get nervous !

long dax cash...averaged at 7451.

Hey Ziff ! still trading the ftse ?

anyone else got anything running ?

if 90% of you come back and say you're short, I am going to get nervous !

The what ?

Not really c, been concentrating on the dax.

When did you go long ?

I dont know what Azimut is playing at with his posts.

This trade http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showpost.php?p=349982&postcount=890 was made by Leeshindig.

He is posting charts on here which were posted on livecharts.co.uk and appears to be passing them off as his own, including my work.

The PnF charts, DOW charts etc are copies.

Something to be aware of as I have yet to see him/her acknowledge the work as that of others in any post.

Kevin.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Hi I only scalp so I have been a bit long & short all morning, short at the moment but not for long.

sorry.....

posting here via a blackberry. Missed a whole chunk off the last post as well as post some blank messages !

got 3 longs @ 50,51 and 52. got long between 12 and 12:10.

re charts being posted......I am not using them personally, I only everl use my own charts

Afternoon... so whats everyone elses stance at the moment? I'm giving position trading a go so i'm working on 3hr graphs, and i get the feeling i'm gonna be waiting a looong time untill i get a signal. Hopefully this week if i'm lucky...

Still long....

I am still long at 51.....my stance is obviously slightly bullish, but my stance will change as quick as this price does. I have been offside for the majority of this position, I have also seen some profit, none worth taking yet.

Anyone else long ???

currently flat but had quite a few long & short trades between 7420 & 7460

dax is stronger than US today will be interesting to see where it closes.

I keep hearing 7000 as a target before we really put a low in. This was possible at the end of this week as a cycle puts in a low. This was from a german trader on another site but she has been good with dates but not always with either as a low or high.

I trade off a 1 min chart so I am trying to concentrate on what happens in the next 10 mins rather than so far away.

does anyone ever hear from Chartman

Kathy