Daily Dax

with 39,2,8 are we still buying only when it goes below 10 and comes back up and seeling when it goes above 90 and comes back down?

Yes, you can use the 8 as a filter as well. Works better on short time frames.

closed my ong for a 3 point loss. Do not like the feel of the market here.

US could do with a kick up the butt to get us going

i was 30pts down on the ftse, but i held in there and now i'm 7pts up. Pulled back 15pts on the dax from my loss earlier on. Just gonna sit on my hands now :)

it's nice when you look at your screen and all the numbers are blue :) (touch wood)

should have held long but went short at 502 & made 10 points.:cheesy:

I think it will be sideways until Fed

I would be very surprised if we do not see a rally later even if rates stay the same which i think they will. The markets hate uncertainty

Ouch....

cut my long from 503 at 79...it hurt...Should have done my homework and looked what news was coming out...oh well you live and learn.

should have held long but went short at 502 & made 10 points.:cheesy:

I think it will be sideways until Fed

I would be very surprised if we do not see a rally later even if rates stay the same which i think they will. The markets hate uncertainty

Yep pretty hard not to see a rally of anticipation into Fed announcement - so it's a case of jumping in as close to 450 as poss ........ There are those out there who think they will cut never mind soothe the markets....

Not sure about cuts but that should give it some positive momentum.

Last edited:
Hookshot

I think if they cut rates you would get an initial rally then possible crash as they would be signalling that they see a problem with the economy. I think they sit tight & poss change wording slightly.

doing the dax on 3hrs on cmc, will the the feds decision make it move on cmc even tho it's closed?