Daily Dax

Nice one Steve....

I have to agree............. could go either way (naturally) since Dow well above 800 hence my comment about possibly going fishing elsewhere.

Omg just realised S&P futs on second inside day so we WILL get a blow out today IMO...

I have to agree............. could go either way (naturally) since Dow well above 800 hence my comment about possibly going fishing elsewhere.

Omg just realised S&P futs on second inside day so we WILL get a blow out today IMO...

Hi HS,
SPX is struggling...seems to be a rotation going on again from NDX back to big caps on Dow...I'd be looking to sell strength on SPX back up to 1547 cash,and look for similar entry on Dax.....if we get that high of course...:LOL:

Merci ......

Hi HS,
SPX is struggling...seems to be a rotation going on again from NDX back to big caps on Dow...I'd be looking to sell strength on SPX back up to 1547 cash,and look for similar entry on Dax.....if we get that high of course...:LOL:

Steve..
Thanks for insights ...... you've helped me clarify a bit of a tricky picture.
Much appreciated -
Back later

Thanks BD.........some good moves yesterday thanks to the 1 and 5 min combo.:p

How did you get on FW ?

thanks for asking, but I exited the trade rather early...
managed to take 45 points out of that long yesterday

no trades so far today, although it looks like we are drifting lower in absence of any buyers... hasn't really been selling hard neither so far

right on cue...that was easy peasy.:LOL: ...should get a test of 7799 cash although volume a bit light to break that at mo

covered @ 18...+45....if US continues lower today don't rule out 7770 on cash..I never like these gap openings on US so took profit

right on cue...that was easy peasy.:LOL: ...should get a test of 7799 cash although volume a bit light to break that at mo

Another bad call there Steve - a whole point out :cheesy:

How did you do that ? My target was 7792................... :eek:

Dax cash quoted 7765 at the mo'.....any bravehearts for a long ??

Missed all the action last night Steve - did you get on at all ?

Just gone long myself at 7708 (cash); closed 1 at +10 and stop on remaining to BE.

Anyone else around this morning?

And where are the DAX traders' suggestions for the T2W Charity account ? :eek:

Missed all the action last night Steve - did you get on at all ?

Just gone long myself at 7708 (cash); closed 1 at +10 and stop on remaining to BE.

Anyone else around this morning?

And where are the DAX traders' suggestions for the T2W Charity account ? :eek:

I'm long from 7703 cash.....a nervous long though...:LOL:

If it gets under 685 cash I'm out fast....

I'm long from 7703 cash.....a nervous long though...:LOL:

If it gets under 685 cash I'm out fast....

Can I ask how you arrived at 685 Steve ? :eek: I was looking at at 675 as the support.........

Great entry - when did you go long ?

Can I ask how you arrived at 685 Steve ? :eek: I was looking at at 675 as the support.........

Great entry - when did you go long ?

entered long last nite...we had an open gap still unfilled from 14 June @ 7701-7752 on cash ....the low of the Dax futures last nite equates to 685 on cash.....:cool:

entered long last nite...we had an open gap still unfilled from 14 June @ 7701-7752 on cash ....the low of the Dax futures last nite equates to 685 on cash.....:cool:

covered @ 71....+68....may regret it as there is an outside chance could close in the green.....don't trust the yanks tho' I'm afraid...:LOL:

Morning - anyone around today ? Will try and post my trades live - anyone want to join in?

covered @ 71....+68....may regret it as there is an outside chance could close in the green.....don't trust the yanks tho' I'm afraid...:LOL:

hi guys,

just thought i would post my views on the dax for the coming week. just my ideas and all input would be very welcome.

essentially things are starting to look pretty grim for the dax and its potential for moves north. in the weekly chart there is a possible double top forming going back over 7 years to march of 2000. the next strong support level should be at 7000.

from the daily charts we have now broken the last 3 swing lows and a new lower high will confirm the down trend. imho there should be some kind of bounce with the lower high coming in around 7750 ish before heading down further. of course the other high possibility is that there is a prolonged sideways range of confusion while all the big boys line themselves up for the next big hit.

the 4 hour looks to be ready to confirm the possiblity of the pullback and a long signal is just about to be given in the 1 hour chart.

now i have written this watch it all go mental and make new highs:rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL:

have a good week all.

cheers bd.

Attachments

• DAX PERFORMANCE INDEXweek.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEXweek.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 177
  • DAX PERFORMANCE INDEXday.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEXday.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 171
  • DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX4hour.png
    DAX PERFORMANCE INDEX4hour.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 156