Stp

Attachments

• 09052011.jpg
    09052011.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 200
Good morning traders,

Pivots now in perfect bullish mode.

Daily Pivot not tested yet today.

Friday perfect ABC off resistance line, but it happened during NFP news.

At this stage impossible to go long and impossible to go short.

I will wait for better price action.

StP

Attachments

• 05062011.jpg
    05062011.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 177
Pivots still well bullish.
On 4H chart many support lines, so we are still looking the longs (just like yesterday...we made nice pips in the Webinar, I will do a video later)
I will look for a StP patterns on resistance line.
StP

Attachments

• 08062011.jpg
    08062011.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 148
Pivots very close togheter, when it is like that, normally, they act as attractor.
Daily Pivot not tested yet today.
2 lines, 1 resistance and 1 support to play with, both with small stake. Both trades are risky, the longs because of against the pivots and the short because pivot not tested yet today.
Today no financial news from the US and Bank Holiday in the vast majority of european countries.
Poor liquidity alert.
Have a great trading day all!
StP

Attachments

• 13062011.jpg
    13062011.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 182
Hello followers,
yesterday we stayed aside. No trend available and price ranging around always the same level.
Today, we have, once again, a lively asia session before us. We must wait for consolidation.
Price is already in one of our hotspot. Hotspots are places where we find StP patterns.
Pivots are mixed, but DP is still below WP, so technically medium term trend is still bearish.
I will look for Combs/Sharks/other StP patterns on 2 hotspots areas.
Have a great trading day all
StP

Attachments

• 15062011.jpg
    15062011.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 169
Goodmorning,

yesterday we sadly missed the big bearish movement. It happened because we entered the market with price already gone during Asia session. After that Euro has fallen beyond D-S3 in a super-oversold territory. We are not in a fantastic moment, but we dont lose. This has always been our trademark. When our system does not recognize good set-up we stay flat and we protect our capital. We do not hunt for trades that are too risky or are not there. Doing like that we had a fantastic year with only 2 negative weeks and only 3 negative trades in the 2011. In other words we gain pips when we trade and we dont trade when there’s not a good market.
Right now EURUSD is at confluence point between 2 important trendlines. The major monthly one (the fatter) and the ascending daily one.
It’s crucial.
Impossible to go short here, Daily Pivot not tested yet and no support lines to play with. The only trade available is to wait for a formation of what we call the Shark off one of the 2 trendlines. A false breakout and a re-entry into the long area. Before that we need to see some consolidation.
If the price continues to fall without testing Daily Pivot and after a 400 pips fall without a decent pullback, we wont be there and we’ll accept the flat week.
But remember we are fishermans not hunters, we wait in peace and sooner or later market HAS to give!
It gaves a lot last year and it will give again in the future…if we will have patience enough.
StP

Attachments

• 16062011i.jpg
    16062011i.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 176
  • 16062011ii1.jpg
    16062011ii1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 165
  • 16062011iii.jpg
    16062011iii.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 162
Hello Surfers,

yesterday as expected flat day for us. Price was already went during late Asia and it was too risky to go short and to go long. We finally had big consolidation during normal time (Asia) so today we are close to the Daily Pivot with nice price action before. So I'm very optimist for the day.

What I see is a flag forming on M30 and H1. Price is still inside a bearish channell and Pivots are now in perfect bearish set-up D-P below W-P below M-P. So we must prefer the short. So we'll look for StP patterns around the support line of the flag. It seems a little bit too easy for me and looking to the weekly chart I dont forget the big engulfing candle right on a important trendline. I also like to keep a small portion of thoughts for the long.

To look for the long I need to find some good StP pattern, maybe a Shark off the same trendline. We'll see. The good thing is that we well protected our capital and we are now ready to eat some pip...just like Pacman ;)
StP

Attachments

• 07072011.jpg
    07072011.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 169
Hi Surfers,

speculation is in action. Euro is fallen almost 500 pips without a decent pullback, it is now back below our monthly trendline and it seems impossible to catch it in any direction. We are not big boys, remember that guys. We are technical traders. That's why we are not in this business.

I personally need good risk&reward ratio to trade, all my strategy is about that, that's why I am flat during this international fundamental storms. I dont need to trade this big crash to make money in forex. We showed that in one year of success, repeating always the same receipt. Trade only AAA set-ups.

We dont trade news, or defaults or agency rating. We trade lines and StP Odd Patterns. We dont trade a pair once it is already close to D-S2. We dont like going short when a pair does not reach D-P for 2 days in a row. Why? Because numbers would be against us. We are small fish in the Forex market, that is the only way to survive. I have experience enough to say this believe me. Try to fake a rule one time and you will be hit.

I am totally honest, I am not gaining anything out of this big fundamental crash of the Euro. It is completely outside my strategy, I just watch and I dont feel I am missing anything. I trained my-self to think like a robot. Well, almost like a robot. And that "almost" is crucial, believe me. What I see is a super fast bearish channel within another bearish channel. I can't go long anyway in this scenario. But I can't click on the sell button when I open a chart and I see price already at D-S2 without D-P tested. I know numbers, I know probability, there's no intelligent reason to go short there. If market decide to continue, it will be without me.

To think like that is like open an insurance for your future. To think like that get you stronger. To think like that means make the final step into the goldmine. Trust me.

Let's continue trade technical and relaxed. I dont need 500 pips movement to make 80% in one year like we did in the last 12 month. It's the system giving you pips not the pip range. There's no system winning in every market condition, but there are only a few system not losing when it's not their perfect market condition. Surfing the Pips strategy is one of them.

It is not important to have a system who win sometimes, that would be easy, the key to be profitable is to have a system who does not lose during bad market conditions.

Think about it when you have to choose your Forex training and education.

Plan for the day? Waiting for consolidation, if we will ever have one. No plan right now.
StP

Attachments

• 12072011.jpg
    12072011.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 12072011i.jpg
    12072011i.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 175
Hi Surfers,

it's friday and I normally dont trade during last day of the week. This week we had not many order triggered so maybe we can make an ecception. Especially because the price action looks good.

All I see is, a lo of resistance line, zero support line available right now and a potential flag forming. How to trade that. Easy, looking for StP patterns (shark, comb, squirrel, doji break, etc...) close to one of the trendlines we spotted. No other way. It's better when you have no choice...sometimes.

Yesterday we had plenty of action but we ends up with an almost BE (-4 pips) and a BE trade trying to shorting the EURUSD after a nice "comb" appeared on an hourly chart, right on a support trendline we had. Price action was not strong enough to give us Take Profit 2. They managed to stay there all the way. The good thing of our method is that we can trade a false break-out and still protect our capital. This is thanks to our Free Trade Tecnique. Join the PRO service to know more.

Have a great W.E. all

StP

Attachments

• 16072011.jpg
    16072011.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 199
Hello Surfers,

too many lines on the chart. I dont like so.

It means market bias is very mixed and not trending. Daily Pivot crossed up W-P and technically we are still in this big flag forming on H1, it's a little bit oversized but still there. It's a bearish channel pullbacking from a previosus bullish leg. Plenty of points of contact, so 100% reliable.

We have also a nice intraday line to play with, it's a little too steep but it could help in days like that, when you open the chart and you are already between DS-1 and D-S2 with D-P not tested yet. Impossible to go short at this stage (not good risk reward ratio) so looking for some long after consolidation. Same old story of this bloody summer.

Of course market is focused on the US potential default, we are technical traders we are obbliged to dont care about that we think that everything is already written in the chart.

So let's go on trading the chart and being true to our semi-mechanical strategy:

1) we do the Daily Brief: we look at the pivots order and we find the trendlines
2) we choose the ones with better angles
3) we wait for StP Patterns close to the trendlines
4) we choose the right Master Candle
5) we practice the Free Trade Tecnique

Repeat this as a mantra and you will find the goldmine.

Have a great trading week

StP

Attachments

• 18072011.jpg
    18072011.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 211
Hello Surfers,

today we have D-P crossing back up (after yesterday break down) the W-P. Price seems looking for a direction without clear idea. If we look at daily chart the Porcupine is still intact.

This Porcupine (long tale candles everywhere) force us to trade small, it's a clear signal that there's no clear trend and sentiment in the market.

We have many lines at the moment I hope to cancel someone during the London Session. I really like the two small solid one. The ascending one is the line who's supporting the price, with 3 point of contact seems very reliable, we will play StP patterns there for sure. The descending one is good enough with 2 nice touch by 2 long tails candles (the yesterday 2 highs) to make the same thing.

Price is in some way now trapped between this 2 lines, we hope to find some StP set-up to catch some pips.

Have a great trading day

StP

Attachments

• 200720111.jpg
    200720111.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 20072011i1.jpg
    20072011i1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 169
Hi Surfers,

as expected yesterday Ecofin Meeting make markets very volatile and impossible to trade with technical analysis. We were flat all day.

We are technical traders but we have to take care of big fundamental news, recognize when they are mastering the market and stay away, protecting the capital.

Market made a huge bunce (almost 300 pips) from one of the our Hotspot, close to the rising big support line we had. It was an instant bouce impossible to catch with StP strategy. We have learnt to be not frustrated when losing big movements like this. Trading is a marathon, rimember not a 100m sprint. It's the final goal which counts. Stick to the trade plan if you want survive into this jungle. Try to fake your plan one time and you will be fried. Just like a potato.

At this stage the EURUSD is overbought, 100 pips above D-P, which has been not tested yet today. I see a nice double top exactly at the Monthly Pivot and we are approaching a very important descending daily trendline. There's a confluence (2 levels close togheter) around 1.4455 where we have a Daily Critical Zone (the red lines) and the descending resistance line. So there's room for more bullish movements but of course the risk-reward ratio is not good, being the price so distant for D-P (not tested yet).

It's friday and as usual I dont trade, market is a mess after the Greek bailout, time to smell the week-end.

Take care

StP

Attachments

• 22072011i1.jpg
    22072011i1.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 199
  • 22072011ii.jpg
    22072011ii.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 192
  • 22072011iii.jpg
    22072011iii.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 160
Hello Surfers,

today we have D-P not tested yet, price action very bullish on H1, nice flag broken during late Asia session and price now standing at 80 pips above D-P matching with resistance.

Pivots order is mixed, with D-P trapped between the W-P and M-P. W-P has crossed up M-P today. Signals are mixed, but after this cross my sentiment is a little bit more bullish.

Impossible to go long here (perfect comb pattern during Asia session, I will say more during the Trading Room), impossible to go short. We will wait for a potential pullback to D-P only if I will see a clear set-up, because of my sentiment. Of course we have to wait the right Surfing the Pips Candlestick Pattern appearing exactly on a line, with the right Master Candle etc...etc...our trading plan is always the same.

Just a waiting game for more technical elements.

Have a great trading day

Davide

Chief [email protected]

Attachments

• 01082011i.jpg
    01082011i.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 165
  • 01082011.jpg
    01082011.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 172
Hello Surfers,

No market yesterday, just consolidation around this 1.4200 area, everything totally expected after the flash crash of this monday US session.

D-P has now crossed back down M-P and his gap with W-P is now around 170 pips. Clear sign that price need some pullback towards north.

Price action is very confused, no trend and no lines...so no trendlines! :)

We need to wait some good price pattern to appear, some rectangle or triangle, right now there's nothing.

The only nice clue is the Pivots order giving us a potential bullish sentiment.

Let's keep this in mind while waiting a better price action

Have a great trading day

StP

Attachments

• 030811.jpg
    030811.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 161