daily 4 cast signal

agadou

Hi,

I would like to know if someone tried this signal ?. It's call fx daily 4cast and it's free for a limited time.IM doing they're systeme and It gave me good result.Each day they give you the daily trade for the day and the result for the day before and each trade that they made.So we can see where they enter and where they exit . This way we can see if they exit whitout boosting they're results.

(excuse me for my english)

agadou

agadou
have got a link? , so we can have a look, and see what what you are talking about.

They send you by e-mail each day the daily 4 cast at 00:00 gmt.In the e-mail you can see the price to enter for the eur/us and gbp/us.Sometime there is 3 enter price for eur/us.So you enter the first price and you exit at the level that they say and after you can put another price for the second enter.It's simple to follow.In the e-mail you receive also the result that they made the day earlier.

agadou

agadou
well your not going to like this !!
it looks like just an other tipping service, and on a up trending market, shares will go up ,
get some books on trading and read , read , read, and work it out for your self , use your brain
there are no short cuts,
if it looks to good to be true , well it probably is
best wishes
Hornblower

Hi,

The daily 4 cast that I received for may 23 at 00:00 gmt was buy gbp/us at 1.8277 and eur/us at 1.2584.
They told you also different level to exit.Sometime we just take 9 or 10 pips and sometime like friday we can take alot more.

well if you are doing ok ,
why are you asking about it ,
or do you just want to share the good news ?
:LOL:

hi Hornblower

I just want to know if someone is using this signal for more time than me.I'm using this signal for one week only that's why I'm asking this.
And yes it's a good news for me.

agree with hornblower - do your own 4cast. and use several methods

tonights tip - get ready to buy eurusd or gbpusd sometime this week.

agadou said:
Hi,

I would like to know if someone tried this signal ?. It's call fx daily 4cast and it's free for a limited time.IM doing they're systeme and It gave me good result.Each day they give you the daily trade for the day and the result for the day before and each trade that they made.So we can see where they enter and where they exit . This way we can see if they exit whitout boosting they're results.

(excuse me for my english)

agadou

I tried out those guys, and was very very dissapointed. Stay away, and try listening to what hornblower said:
"get some books on trading and read , read , read, and work it out for your self , use your brain
there are no short cuts..."

Rezo

Because. Just try them out, and you'll see. If you have time to waste...do it.

instead, it would be better to read some books and learn trading on your own experience. Once again: there are no short cuts

thank you

btw, if you have more signal providers - lets list them all here, so no more threads will be wasted for that purpose. Waste of time and waste of thread for this forum. :D

agree. I am sorry.

its just that I am back after several months of rare visits to forums, and what I found on MT - like MT founder Kyle said - its a picknic for service providers (mostly signal).

What I dont understand is those signal providing firms who dont offer asset management. After all, if results are so good - whats the problem? I simply dont understand it.

ok, its an old theme...

cheers ;)

TD goes to 25 in my chart, is that normal? (gbp daily), buying on 13 will be a loss on 25 today!!!:(

nextgen said:
TD goes to 25 in my chart, is that normal? (gbp daily), buying on 13 will be a loss on 25 today!!!:(

This seems directed to me? TD = Tom DeMark? If you follow the Sequential count

http://www.futuresmag.com/library/daytrade97/day10.html

then you had bar 13 on May 26th - the 27th was an up day.
Following DeMark's sequential gives two ways to count to 13
1. Sequential
2. Combo
I won't go into how the count proceeds - that's explained in the link.

Today May 31st may or may not give the 2nd bar 13 depending on where we close.

Perhaps this would be clear if I can post a chart - let me try.
Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Eurodaily.gif
    Eurodaily.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 210
gus, tks for your response. i have been curious on how to use TD numbers, never recognized combo alternative option, need more reading. tks again

nextgen said:
gus, tks for your response. i have been curious on how to use TD numbers, never recognized combo alternative option, need more reading. tks again

I have both of DeMarks's books. If you find this type analysis interesting, then I would recomend them.

I actually approached it backward - I was able to get some free software that included a lot of DeMark indicators, and watching for several months I felt it had a place in my type approach to markets, so I then bought his books in order to understand it better.

Follow up post on TD count

Above we had the chart leading up to bar #13
So I thought a follow up chart was appropiate.

There are many ways to find tops & bottoms and of course this is but one way.

I hope I downloaded the chart so you can see it.
:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Cable.gif
    Cable.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 211