CyberTrader

kbharj

12 0
Does anyone here use CyberTrader. I used their demo of CyberX2 last night and done 35 trades on MSFT of a max of 1000 shares and made approx $700 within 1 hour - Is the demo realistic or just playing with me?

Cheers
Kam

Trader333

8,655 981
Having used a number of simulated trading systems I can tell you from my experience that real trading is totally different. The profit you have made above which equates to $20 per trade could easily be a loss in the real world.

Paul

kbharj

12 0
Paul
What other sims - I'd like to try them as well before i take the dip into the 'Real' world

Cheers
Kam

Trader333

8,655 981
kbharj

I have used esignal, Tsim and Autotrader. For the last 2 you would need an IB account which may not help you too much unless you have one.

Paul

kbharj

12 0
What are your views on Esignal?

Trader333

8,655 981
I depends on what your requirements are, Esignal are certainly a high quality data provider but I am sure others may be able to give alternatives for the purpose of simulated trading.

Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock