CurrentDayOHL with Average Daily Range for TorS ......

miked31

Good Evening,

I am wondering if the following Indicator is available for TorS ?

Here is a brief breakdown of what I am looking for , within the Indicator

And I have also attached a screenshot , showing the Lines on a chart ( from another trading platform )

CurrentDayOHL with Average Daily Range :

The indicator calculates the average daily range for the last 10 and 20 days (default settings) from intraday data. The ADR can be displayed for the full session or the regular session. For the regular session ADR, a specific session template is required, which subdivides the full session into night session, regular session and evening session.

The indicator shown in the chart, shows the average daily range for CL was 1.52 points over the last 20 days and 1.52 points over the last 10 days. The download file also provides for average weekly range and average monthly range, all of them calculated from intraday data.

Just a side note, if this helps any ..

Options for the OHL indicators: Open, high and low of the current period, Fibonacci retracement levels calculated from current high and low, noise bands, target bands based on the average daily/weekly/monthly range.

Thanks so much,

really appreciate it - Michael

Here are two charts on CL , to help highlight what I'm looking for ( these are off of NinjaTrader ) ..... I'm looking for this , for the TorS platform :)

Any help is much appreciated, Thanks again

Attachments

• 2015-06-19 12_42_37-2015-06-18   NinjaTrader  ADR custom Indicator .... GREAT Stufffff - Windows.png
    2015-06-19 12_42_37-2015-06-18 NinjaTrader ADR custom Indicator .... GREAT Stufffff - Windows.png
    93 KB · Views: 1,619
  • 2015-06-19 13_49_38-https___www.bigmiketrading.com_attachments_128925 - Internet Explorer.png
    2015-06-19 13_49_38-https___www.bigmiketrading.com_attachments_128925 - Internet Explorer.png
    377.4 KB · Views: 550