Current events

Syria, Iran, Israel, Ruassia, China, US, then the Koreans.........the times are not looking friendly

Israel seems intent on blowing up Iran, the US Syria and NthK, SthK

I think you may have overlooked the Japan/China bust up over some islands with large oil reserves ? Can they settle the matter fairly or is there going to be bloodshed ? The politicians may well feel that they are being driven by the nationalists to have a military confrontation.

Fancy sending armoured vehicles and weapons to Syria. Dipstick has done it again. Most of the rebels are a motley band of well intentioned civilians but Al Quaeda etc. are well represented and if/when Assad falls they will take over not the rabble.

Increasingly the UK is looking like the US attack dog. Especially so after the poodle man Blair years.

You do all realise that the only way out of the mess 'we' are in is to have a war...... ? Look back in history. Happens every time. No exceptions.

You do all realise that the only way out of the mess 'we' are in is to have a war...... ? Look back in history. Happens every time. No exceptions.

The only problem is that there won't be anybody left after WW3

the cockroaches will inherit the earth.

We're Doomed!.jpg

Reactions: D70
of course this guy has to take some responsibility for his outcomes

but the banks, the reckless banks

do people on the street realise how fragile the system is and the result if it breaks!?

most traders dont even know

Is it worth worrying about North Korea's threats of war ?
They have threatened all out war many times. Could this be THE time it happens ? A clear example of a job left undone imho after the Korean war in the 1950s. And why ? Because North Korea's allies wouldn't allow any follow up action in case NK became like S. Korea

even though they have nukes, on the whole i get the impression NK's military tech is quite inferior to the US's

and surely NK wouldnt drop any nukes would they!

firstly their main target the US is out of reach, and if they attempted it, the stealth bombers would have NK sorted in less than a day

but i do wonder if NK has a death wish, being so isolated, perhaps there's an attitude of, although naive, "what have we got to lose!"

or is it the new leader trying to establish himself domestically

Is it worth worrying about North Korea's threats of war ?

It is about time China sorted out North Korea, being their nearest neighbour and only ally. They are becoming a threat to the world now that they have nuclear weapons and are mad enough to use them.

The US and China are so closely bound by trade and debt, they could agree that a lightning strike is the best thing. Release the NK people from a rotten dictatorship and take away their dangerous toys ?

I doubt they will though.

I regret to say it but imho about the only certainty is that the USA, regardless of it's 100,000s of employees in the CIA, NSA etc., will make it's usual ****-up over NK.
They will be as hopeless at foreign policy as ever I expect.

it's not a ****-up Pat, conflict and war generates employment and profit for the business

I regret to say it but imho about the only certainty is that the USA, regardless of it's 100,000s of employees in the CIA, NSA etc., will make it's usual ****-up over NK.
They will be as hopeless at foreign policy as ever I expect.