Votes: 37 18.0%
  • TradIndex

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • eTrade Spreadbet

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • City Index

Votes: 10 4.9%

• Total voters
I am amazed that CMC come out so well. I guess it's horses for courses and if you hold overnight, want small margins and always close trades by the stop or limit I agree they are good.

But, once you start manually closing trades you can wait a long time (30sec - 1 minute is common) by which time the price may have changed greatly. They once kept me waiting 2 minutes and cost me £500 but despite complaining and agreeing the wait was too long, I had to lump it.

Closed my account and now use IG and Tradefair (CS) where manual closes are almost instant and at the price you click. Yes, IG spreads are bad on quarterlies and shares but if you trade spot prices, they are competitive.

Anyone tried Finotec spread bet?
Do u trade daily options at IGINDEX ( indices , fx ) ?

GFT is also a big player, why not in the poll ?

GFT and CapitalSpreads both provide 1 point spread for FTSE, CMC is 2 points spreads for FTSE.

I am considering to goto GFT or CapitalSpreads, but not sure about their Web Platform. I can only trade on Web Platform. I tried the GFT's demo account from web, which is much slower than CMC's web platform.

Anyone know about CapitalSpreads' web platform?

hi all

am looking to open an new spreadbetting account and wanted to who everyone else suggests in best for them

the problem here is this thread was started in 2005

could some member start a new poll or if their is already one to then someone can post a link here

thanks

hi all

am looking to open an new spreadbetting account and wanted to who everyone else suggests in best for them

the problem here is this thread was started in 2005

could some member start a new poll or if their is already one to then someone can post a link here

thanks
Still can belive that Futuresbetting.com dont get incuded in these polls, we would like to find out where we are rated in these polls aswell.

Still can belive that Futuresbetting.com dont get incuded in these polls, we would like to find out where we are rated in these polls aswell.
Well, I kind of understand why this is the case. One is actually trading the futures, and FB has a price model depending on no. of monthly trades. Many regard FB not being a genuine SB operation as you are not a market maker, this even though you have been approved by the authorities belonging to that category. However, the other day I notice another poll where FB were included.

Last edited: