Currency Conversion

robertbanking

Hello you wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and having a good day.

I please wondered if anyone knows a site that will convert currency from GBP to USD at a reasonable rate please? I know brokers like Interactive Investor charge 1.5% FX fees for foreign currency transfers. Lastly do you need a bank account that is in USD or can they wire these funds directly to a third party like a stockbroker please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope everything continues to go well for you. All the very best and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hello you wonderful and amazing individuals that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and having a good day.

I please wondered if anyone knows a site that will convert currency from GBP to USD at a reasonable rate please? I know brokers like Interactive Investor charge 1.5% FX fees for foreign currency transfers. Lastly do you need a bank account that is in USD or can they wire these funds directly to a third party like a stockbroker please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope everything continues to go well for you. All the very best and hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Didi you try Wise?