Cryptos?

hedleyhowarth

30 5
@HeavLeighGill Crypto is risky but so is forex. I think a trader should never be refrained from exploring different markets if he knows how to protect his gains and keep his losses lower. The best way is to never put more than you can afford to lose and also never put all the capital in one currency.

cfdpiee

26 4
XRP isn't one of the best cryptocurrencies out there. I will keep it simple for you, if you want to make some money in the cryptocurrency market, you need to believe in the project you are putting your money on. Moreover I’d suggest you study that particular cryptocurrency. Once you have all the information, go ahead with trading

Reactions: hedleyhowarth

sebking1986

100 27
Be aware of the difference between get rich quick and get rich easy. You are looking at the latter which I'm afraid doesn't exist. Getting rich "quick" is often an event resulting from years of practice and work. And by quick you should be looking at a 5-10yr time frame. These people that are making a killing off of speculative cryptos have done so by gambling. You only ever hear about the success stories and not the vastly greater number of people who had their portfolios lose 90%+.

Reactions: RachelFX

sharabela

29 6
Hi I’m new to trading and have a couple ‘k’to play around with I want to make fast money what’s my best bet and what’s the best cryptos I already know of xrp,btc,eth,bnb,lac is there any underdogs ?
Do not invest on someone's opinion. You must learn how to analyze market and invest accordingly. I am wishing you all the very best.

Reactions: RachelFX

RachelFX

95 24
Be aware of the difference between get rich quick and get rich easy. You are looking at the latter which I'm afraid doesn't exist. Getting rich "quick" is often an event resulting from years of practice and work. And by quick you should be looking at a 5-10yr time frame. These people that are making a killing off of speculative cryptos have done so by gambling. You only ever hear about the success stories and not the vastly greater number of people who had their portfolios lose 90%+.
Great advice right here!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock