Crypto Index Fund?

Nowler

Experienced member
As the title states,

Whats the closest one could get to a fully regulated crypto index fund?
Where investments are insured/protected up to whatever amount..

Thanks,
G

the funds liquidity will be as dire as the underlying currencies themselves ?

the funds liquidity will be as dire as the underlying currencies themselves ?

I was considering some sort of minor, but very long-term investment in it.
I'm sure people were very skeptical pre-gold standard too.

Maybe it will/won't become something great... that's why I'm only considering it as a minor investment.
Still only a thought for me at the moment

Hi what websites would people recommend for Crypto currency trading. I need something simple as computers are really not my area of expertise so I don't wish to be bamboozled with graphs etc. Something simple and relatively easy to understand would be preferred if such a thing exists

Hi
Hi what websites would people recommend for Crypto currency trading. I need something simple as computers are really not my area of expertise so I don't wish to be bamboozled with graphs etc. Something simple and relatively easy to understand would be preferred if such a thing exists
Hey mate,

If you mean just for Crypto Trading info, then we have a section here at T2W for that.

If you mean a broker, so you can actually trade Crypto, then I wouldnt know.

I'm not sure that I catch what are you talking about, but if you are talking about regulated funds, backed in cryptocurrency and regulated with a centralised regulator, as this destroy the essence of cryptocurrency. There is nothing more bad from cryptocurrencies that centralised regulation and in modern industries it's simply impossible, as there is no central emission aithority. So, I think that there are no regulated crypto index funds and won't be in the near future.

I want exposure to a number of crypto's via the one basket/fund/index is what I am saying.