crude projection

koolblue

68f56d2e322e6f7b77ae2307592e3c55.png
:clap:

Kool,

Once the projection is reached ie. 53 from the above would you be projecting upwards or downward from there or should we wait for trending before we calculate the next projection?

Thanks.

I think it all depends where the US Dollar is headed....and I again guess this all depends on where the US stock market is headed....if more down side in the US stocks then the Dollar should further strengthen bringing oil further down in price.....

Speculator say that Dow could go below 7000, and S&P500 below 700....This could send US Dollar to strengthen by atleast another 15 percent.....potentially further 15 percent drop in OIL is on the cards!!!

My feeling is that once the projection is reached we should then begin a large retracement on the upside... but who knows? Time will tell!

My feeling is that once the projection is reached we should then begin a large retracement on the upside... but who knows? Time will tell!

I just switched my Shorts on oil to a Long at around $55.50

Last edited:
Not this again! You projected 53.75 back in July. Last week, it went down to 54.63 - that's close enough, surely? In my book, it's hit your target on a drop of $90...

You are 'predicting' something that has alreasy happened.

Not this again! You projected 53.75 back in July. Last week, it went down to 54.63 - that's close enough, surely? In my book, it's hit your target on a drop of $90...

You are 'predicting' something that has alreasy happened.

10k...are you refering to me???...i'm new to this forum / site...

I'm taking a punt.....will probably close position if and when it gives me 58$

So, with oil just dipping below $51 we can all see just how meaningless Koolblue's forcast was. He might as well have picked any random number between 52.00 and 80.00.

Sorry SSINGH, didn't see your question about long at $55 but it's looking a bit sad now...

Didnt quite get your 'forecast' 10k, but i guess you were too busy shamelessly hawking your 'system' to other losers! And it wasnt a 'forecast' merely an staement i made to friends long ago that came to pass. Im a scalper by nature and have never been any good at 'long term' guesses. And listen 'salesman', i dont know why you feel so threatened by me?!? Afraid ill take your customers? Thats ridiculous! Grow up!