Crude Oil Trading

Crude oil trading tips

1. Calls Given Only on Crude Oil

2. Start trading with a capital of 50,000 to 60,000

3. Always Trade in the lots of 1 to 10.

4. Regularly follow our expert calls on Crude Oil.

5. Activate the call service to get timely updates and stop losses.

6.Trading only in crude can earnyou 30,000-40,000 per month.

Crude oil trading offers excellent opportunities to make profit in nearly all market conditions due to its unique standing within the world’s economic and political systems.

Good support on WTI oil

The price of WTI oil completes five trading sessions stuck around the 200 day EMA, which is currently around the 66.65 level. The moving average is acting as a good support, while the price forms what it appears to be a bearish flag on the daily chart. The 55 day EMA (purple line) has reversed its direction to the downside and that could be a sign of a trend reversal, even though in order to confirm a trend change, the price must break below the 200 day EMA and even below the 63.85 low. On the other hand, if the price retraces to the upside, the 55 day EMA along with the 70.00 level could act as resistance. Another possible scenario is that the price may stay consolidated along the 200 day EMA.

lcrudedec18-d1-activtrades-plc.png

Death cross on WTI oil

The death cross pattern is a bearish midterm to longer term pattern, which is confirmed when the 55 day EMA crosses below the 200 day EMA. On the daily chart of WTI oil we can see that the 55 day EMA (purple line) crosses below the 200 day EMA (blue line), therefore the price may continue falling, even if it finds a temporary support at the 49.00 level. If the price breaks below the 49.00 level, then its next support could be the 42.12 level. The instrument is obviously over-extended to the downside and it could try to correct to the upside. In case of a bullish pullback, the 61.00 level could act as support, due to the fact that the 200 week EMA is at that level.

lcrudejan19-d1-activtrades-plc-2.png

crude_oil_weekly_2019-01-31.png

Sentiment looks ok. The Yearly CP on the Weekly chart is at 55.94 while on the Daily its 55.01, or it is on my system.

Hi,

I am trading crude oil for about a year. Has been profitable. Who's trading the crude oil as well? I am looking for someone to exchange experience. Send me message.

Which oil contracts do you trade? Spot or futures? I trade spot as CFDs with Hotforex and Futures on IB.

Hello guys I am new here and I hope this is not off-topic question. After alleged Houthi/Iranian attack on Aramco's assets I start monitoring what will happen when the oil markets will open. To cut a long story short, I saw a CFD on (Call Option 53.5 | Nov) went up c. 250% while on the other hand, Call Options in the range (57 - 61 | Now) went all above 300%. Isn't logical that Call Option 53.5 | Nov should go up higher than i.e. Call 60.5 | Nov ? Thanks !

Hello guys I am new here and I hope this is not off-topic question. After alleged Houthi/Iranian attack on Aramco's assets I start monitoring what will happen when the oil markets will open. To cut a long story short, I saw a CFD on (Call Option 53.5 | Nov) went up c. 250% while on the other hand, Call Options in the range (57 - 61 | Now) went all above 300%. Isn't logical that Call Option 53.5 | Nov should go up higher than i.e. Call 60.5 | Nov ? Thanks !

Yes it's really strange, option price is a decreasing function of the strike price. I think it was a temporary quirk.