Crude Oil Trading

jackypw

Hi,

I am trading crude oil for about a year. Has been profitable. Who's trading the crude oil as well? I am looking for someone to exchange experience. Send me message.

Hi,

I am trading crude oil for about a year. Has been profitable. Who's trading the crude oil as well? I am looking for someone to exchange experience. Send me message.

The best guy I know that trade crude oil is Mike log on to his website tradetheeasyway.com
and email him about what you need. Good luck

Attachments

• 16-03-2010 oil 60 mins.jpg
    16-03-2010 oil 60 mins.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,605
Hi,

Hi I've recently started to trade crude oil, what do you think are we ready for a break above $81?

I don`t know because I scalp wicks ....:LOL:

you better stop thinking trade the moves when they come nothing else ..

have a nice day

Hi I've recently started to trade crude oil, what do you think are we ready for a break above $81?

Trading Crude Oil? Strategy in trading Crude Oil. Trading Strategy: "The commodity analysis sell rating indicates that crude oil prices should decrease over the short term, whereas a very favorable investor survey means crude oil prices increase over the long term."

Like trading in other markets, to be successful in crude oil we need to keep up with what happens in that to have right decisions for our biz. And so, market reports become important to me and to you guys also, I think. I keep up with the free forecast and crude oil price chart from Futures Crude, just check to see if you can get help. Today, it's said "Oil went to historic highs just under $150 a barrel, only to have an epic collapse that may set up another big rally..."

sure. "Has been profitable". Where r your entries and exits just-in-time ?

because " Send me message." I m not willing to send a message to a loser

"I am trading crude oil for about a year. Has been profitable. Who's trading the crude oil as well? I am looking for someone to exchange experience. Send me message."

Re: because " Send me message." I m not willing to send a message to a loser

"I am trading crude oil for about a year. Has been profitable. Who's trading the crude oil as well? I am looking for someone to exchange experience. Send me message."

Yes you post this crap regularly....I told you in my thread that oil will have a speculative move at this time days ago....and you just keep looking for something better and keep wasting your lifetime....:clap:

by the way I do not feel like sharing something with you anyway

Crude oil prices behave much as any other commodity with wide prices swing in time of shortage or oversupply...

Hi,
Is there a particular timeframe you guys have been using that has given you successful trades?
also, have you got any useful trading strategies to share

I am new to trading oil, but I like hourly timeframes, and using various ma crossovers. Then trade once I have seen a retracement of the price.

I tried trading crude oil too but have failed to make profit. What do you suggest is better, following trend or spotting suport&resistance ?

Who is bullish on Crude Oil? do you think it will keep rising until the end of the year?

My models and volatility analysis suggest to exit longs and reverse the position

what do you think?

I predict a bullish development of the price movement.
BJF Trading Group. Excel Chart. Full size attached.

Attachments

• 10Nov040636.PNG
    10Nov040636.PNG
    46.5 KB · Views: 631
  • BJF-Trading-Group-Oil_2010-11-04.xls
    494.5 KB · Views: 546
Crude oil trading is best for that time, because crude oil market is bullish for long term and no one can say when its prices will stop to increase.

well the seasonality effect is quite strong in crude oil
usually this market tends to have very long-lasting trends and it is true but the mid-term movements are more or less the same thrhoughout the year

*Our overall outlook for crude oil prices is bearish, as the outlook for global growth is worsening due to mounting concerns from Europe and the fact that major economies around the globe are still weak, and that should put negative pressure on crude oil prices.
*Traders will be awaiting the infamous jobs report from the United States on Friday, and a strong figure could boost optimism and push crude oil prices higher. [Topcommodities Net]
11Nov29.png

Learn more :
Code:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1k-LK7SJO6d2Ep1R9z2ln5_GA5rSGeqp6dp2xIgiZ-1c#id.6dku2saylq6t